Reviews for One Huge Joke
WaterSoter chapter 1 . 2/18
I love outsider's POV stories, especially from the POV of the Fire Nation citizens and I so love that there were people that actually know the truth and care about Zuko. We really needed to see more of that in the cartoon. Love this so much!
jasnrob chapter 1 . 2/7
Enjoyed your story!
ae2000x chapter 1 . 11/28/2019
OH LAWDY THIS IS WORSE THANK YOU FOR THE ANGST BUT WHY
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 10/29/2019
Good fic, though I felt like Katara was a bit out of character. She’s always seemed to just hate Zuko personally in season 3, on many occasions she’s felt bad for innocent fire nation people.
Savvywolf chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
Oh, my heart. This is a wonderful the Gaang find out story because it feels so much more real coming from Chit Sang.
Blouta chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
Love this. Much more realistic!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/29/2019
I love anything that I can find for Chit Shan. Not much is written about him. I always jump for joy when I do. Awesome one shot. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
I have chills!
choco-muncher100 chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
Great fic! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
Damn. I want more
Boogum chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
Damn. This was really good.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
Great work! I only wish it was longer so I could enjoy it longer!
Laurie chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Brief and powerful. Although it was good to see a story in which Zuko is valued by some of his people, the awful details made it so very sad. Zuko clearly feels guilty, so Chit Sang's expression of gratitude probably sent him off to brood because he always blames himself. Tying Chit Sang's back story to that meeting was inspired and completely logical. He carries himself like a brawler, not a traitor or master criminal, so this story made wonderful sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
My heart omg, that was so good!