Reviews for OP, Yes Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 15h
Wow first chapter in and the MC already went full retard (Let's be real here, he could have achieved godhood with no repercussions yet he choose THIS). Seriously if I wanted to read about an OP MC with brain damage I would have gone with DBZ.
FoulerGlint60 chapter 9 . 10/15
Anywho your work is good work in my mind. and still keep it up. And also when you are down in the dumps remember that I FoulerGlint said keep on going good sir for you have talent for writing. And if I do ever meet you irl and in a bar I will probably get you any one drink of your choice. So Cheers author, for doing a great job in doing what you like to do.
FoulerGlint60 chapter 8 . 10/15
Well done author very well done liked both of the one liners. especially the puff the magic dragon one. Keep up the good work author. I hope to read the glorious chapters you write.
SnapDragon21 chapter 1 . 10/12
f*** auto-correct
SnapDragon21 chapter 9 . 10/12
My condolences Ser Author, I hope for your rapid recovery.
That said, I also hope for an update sometime on the month. :3
It's also great that you now have a bet, now I can finally read a chapter without puzzling out in my head; Where the heck has the punctuations gone now? And then I try to apply some commas and periods into clunky sentences while at the same time spacing out compressed dialogues and monologues. It gets tiring and a while... And so I'm glad you've finally got a beta.
I wish you a speedy recovery from your injuries Ser Author, and may God bless you and yours.
Best regards,

~Snappy~
Sin Ouroboros chapter 9 . 10/10
This story is absolutely amazing, I’m dying to read more of it, but take your time to heal up though.
kepic chapter 9 . 10/8
Just read what there was to read. I have to admit that I only skimmed most of the data dumps (I feel like they're bad form) but the family group seemed off. I believe that usually, as seen with New Wave, the powers of kids and grandkids (also Golem in canon) are somehow related to parents' powers. For New Wave it's energy manipulation, Kaiser and Golem alter physical matter, Marquis and Panacea mess with biology. Going from super-sniper and earthshaker to Triumvirate-level (or above) energy manipulation and other powers feels wrong.

I sort of like how Nick just skips the whole ethics of creating life and people -thing without a thought.

Nick is horribly under-utilizing his power manipulation abilities. Why isn't he just stripping the bad guys of their powers or adding ridiculous limiters to them?

Over 50 capes against ABB... hell, any single (or all) factions in BB is overkill. It will also scare the crap out of everyone. Being able to organize that many capes on such a short notice is a threat to any and all cape organizations in existence, especially as most of them are ridiculously powerful unknowns. It's like super-MIBs coming out from the shadows.
chris kidder chapter 9 . 9/16
keep up the great work and i hope you will continue writing this fanfic.
The reaper of death445 chapter 9 . 9/5
Bad luck so sad but really tho take all the time you need to heal just remember we are here for you.
Rangle chapter 1 . 8/20
CYOA Kaleidoscope is the most bullshit power ever. Power Manipulation got nothing on it. Too bad you nerfed it to hell.
Rake1810 chapter 9 . 8/14
Get better! Any car crash you walk away from is something to be celebrated. I’m glad to hear yiure healing. Looking foreward to the next chapter.
Williams1996 chapter 2 . 8/13
So mini Primarch then
hideki667 chapter 1 . 8/11
Just want to point out, you know CYOA Alexandra is stronger than canons version to the point that it could kill the strongest superman in seconds. Its description is that you cant be hurt period, not even by magic or drowning, and you have limitless strength. Same with CYOA kaleidoscope, it is essentially a limit broken power manipulation with an OP version of canon kaleidoscope.

Besides that I think the chapter was fine, just pointing these out.
DareusX chapter 9 . 8/11
Your story, your rules
GreenRena chapter 9 . 8/11
Well, shit. Talk about bad luck.
Hope things will look up for you from here on.
And if some idiot tells you to change the srory we like so much, always remember: your story, your rules!
Hope birdy gets better soon, bye.