Reviews for Last Year
Lavirtu.2 chapter 170 . 12/25/2021
Ohhh so there is multipical faction
Lavirtu.2 chapter 169 . 12/24/2021
One of my favorite I love the details about this new society and how much it's just logic
Lavirtu.2 chapter 168 . 12/23/2021
He KNOWS
Lavirtu.2 chapter 167 . 12/23/2021
Omg mabe he knows Augustus is back and Hermione was with him
Lavirtu.2 chapter 166 . 12/23/2021
I hope more Hermione Draco moment but im really happy to see another face of Antonin
Lavirtu.2 chapter 165 . 12/22/2021
So much questions
Sab81790 chapter 106 . 12/20/2021
What does that potion really do that 'calms' her down? Why would her mention of Andromeda be reason for him to give it to her? How does he even know about concidering Hermione has only mentioned her husband giving it to her? So many questions! lol
Sab81790 chapter 106 . 12/20/2021
More and more questions lol
Sab81790 chapter 96 . 12/20/2021
There's definitely something hinky going on. There's no way she missed her husband showing up 3 times...
Sab81790 chapter 92 . 12/20/2021
Shes so dumb! That feels so wierd to say about Hermione of all people but it's true here. Of all the times to leave! Seriously?!
Sab81790 chapter 91 . 12/20/2021
Still don't trust Draco, not one bit.
Sab81790 chapter 86 . 12/20/2021
Yay! Hermione is gonna have magic again! Finally! I haven't liked what not being able to it has done to her.

So many questions still thou, like what are these 'episodes' that she has? What's the deal with the dreams about her parents? Are they memories? I definitely feel like there is something missing about her relationship with her husband. If she's not remembering things correctly about her parents then maybe she isn't remembering things correctly about her relationship too. It makes no sense that her memories of him and who he is doesn't at all add up with his actions since she's been gone. So confused! lol
Lavirtu.2 chapter 164 . 12/19/2021
I hope it will works and know whats happened
MissMrdel chapter 367 . 12/18/2021
I thought Hermione was gonna die, even knowing this was a HEA story. my heart rate went though the roof but my brain kept telling me that hermione death isnt compliant HEA.
truly amazing story. Canimal is a 3D chess master with the amount of detail and planning need for this story. Hermione's life is too real sometimes. her struggles and feelings as a wife, mother, political figure and enforcer are so vivid.
I loved that this was a HEA AD/HG story, the inclusion of GhostFred and lesser known DEs. it is upsetting that rodolphus was a baddie, but I do understand where his instability came from. I agree with HG that it was a good things Roddy was rendered sterile. a bellaRoddy child would destroy reality.
MissMrdel chapter 275 . 12/18/2021
poor thorfinn. Hannah was too good for this world.
10,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »