Reviews for How Much Can Happen In A Year?
XeonSlade chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Im crying now...that shit was sad..but good...but fuck a still born :''(( i feel like i should die.
Baku babe chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
How could you? An innocent baby dead? After everyhing you put Ash and Misty through? You're fanfic is awesome in every way but the "twist" was uncalled for! You made me CRY! I've sobbed for half an hour after finishing this chapter! I know it's gonna be modified but for now I, as well as Ash and Misty and evryone, have to deal with a dead baby, and especially after all they've been through! There just no justification for such a thing, I'm sorry.

Ok, now that I'm done with my rant a few words about your skills as a writer; you've made me cry and be excited and thrilled, angry, furious even. Made me feel this range of emotions and that alone speaks volums about your abilities as a writer, in case you didn't get what I've been trying to tell you; you're a magnificant writer! BTW, I hope you'll have a happy life with your fiance after you get married.

I just want to remind you that if you decide to change it, you can still make the baby start crying and come to life next chapter. It happened in reality and in my country last week where doctors said the baby was dead and put it in a freezer, and 5 hours later it was taken out for the father to see one last time (he requested it) and they noticed the baby breathing! And then it started to cry! Unfortunately it died a day later, and they also say it's the doctor's fault for not noticing the baby probably WAS breathing, but extremely shallow, before stating it was dead. Anyway, my point is that the baby COULD still be alive but passed off as dead due to VERY shallow breathing, and the paramedics could tell them that with a device of some kind, I dunno, you're the author you come up with something. But please, I beg of you to reconsider killing off the baby!

Ok, I know it was long and I rambled, but I hope I perhaps managed to push you to at least reconsider. Ash and Misty WANTED this baby, and so did Delia. Just a reminder.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
this made me so sad that misty and ash lost her babey girl it was so heart braking please continy with the story

Ash & Misty forever
k2theizzo chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I LOVE DIS STORY BUT WHY DONT U UPDATE. DAT ENDING ISNT EXACTLY MY IDEA OF A GOOD ONE.
whitedude55 chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
that was a really good story you wrote, but i fail to see why you havn't updated "How Much Can Happen In A Year?" for like 3 years! i'm sorry if i sound rude, but i really want to kinow how it ends(i made up some endings in my head, but i want to see what the author has planed).Hope you update :Whitedude55
AmiYumi chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
I've read this for two years...YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS. I love this fic, PLEASE UPDATE IT.
L' Fleur Noir chapter 8 . 5/31/2006
Hi! Your story is very cute! Like me so much !

Please, don't abandone it!

Please, continue, continue!
General Zelgeus chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
Ok, there are two things I do think might be possible.

1. This baby can somehow be healed by Mew, Celebi, or maybe Mewtwo (if he is in a very good mood.)

2. The baby is actualy in a coma and they don't realize it until later.

If one of those don't happen then I don't know will. Because it will be stupid if all of a sudden Ash wakes up from a dream, or if suddenly It was anothere freakin' hologram.

Besides that great plot, awsome climax, and you do need to cook up some kind of ending sometime.
Myrissa chapter 8 . 9/7/2005
No! You shouldn't have killed Misty and Ash's baby! It's wrong! I'm loosing my liking for it...
Nalion chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
It's a great story so far! I'm loving it! And the even better part is it's helping me not to want to RP romance! LOL! Well anyway the story has been great!
bii chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
NOO! you've gotta continue this! *sob*
Doom187 chapter 8 . 8/8/2005
Wow that was probably the second saddest thign I've read in a while. :(
Neo Namco chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
This has got to be the best fic I have ever read. There is so much drama and suspense in the fic. Everything in one fic! Comedy, romance, drama, suspense, tradgedy, action, adventure. This is the only fic I have ever read with all that and more. It's a one of a kind. I really like the front four chapters the best. There's more comedy in them, plus more romance. When Brock and Misty were down, it looked like you were gonna bring them together. I was holding my breath, I didn't want to read the story if that happened. I was relieved that it happened. Cause and Effect is used well in this story. And I kind of did see the babie's death coming because you kept 'killing' the baby as a hologram and such, and it looked like it was going to happen. IF you ever finish this story what's in store? I can't think of anything that could happen, maybe a proposal?
tibblez chapter 8 . 6/2/2005
man the whole story was good and then the baby dies i feel like i am about to cry anyways let me know when you finish i wanna see how it ends
The Eternal Hyper chapter 8 . 5/11/2005
Oh... God... That was so sad... I- I actually almost cried! And that's unusual for me. Aw... Poor Misty... Poor Ash... I totally freaked when I read their baby wasn't crying. Babies normally SCREAM their heads off when they're born... Of course, things might have turned out differently if they were at a hospital. What happens inthe Director's Cut, though? TELL ME! OKay, maybe I'll just read it... Ja~ne.