Reviews for Pinky and the Brain
There's gonna be a blue moon on Halloween this year and we have to stay inside because of the 'rona
I dunno if this is really a T rating anymore
/人 ‿‿ 人\
firelordeg chapter 62 . 5/30
Why was this never finished
Somerando chapter 62 . 2/18
This is, against all odds, on of my favourite worm fanfics. It's prose isn't that great, doesn't have the best plot, and the characterization aren't perfect, but I love this fic so much. The fluff and just everything about it, it's just so good. I doubt this will update again, but I can hope.
Aetherium21 chapter 62 . 2/7
What a bizarre yet fun story
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 53 . 11/6/2019
Theme from magic knight rayearth?
Sebine chapter 8 . 7/21/2019
lol, diapers
Guest chapter 62 . 7/12/2019
Really hope this gets a little more love sooner or later. It's just such a delightfully fun and cute story!
The Dark Eccentric chapter 62 . 5/7/2019
They have just casually become become the 3 strongest beings on the planet. And parents. And somehow managing to keep their identities secret despite the obviously similarities between Skitter and her girlfriends, Tattletale and Pinky who are pregnant, and this girl Taylor who works for her...And Taylor's girlfriends Lisa and Amy who are somehow pregnant. Then again, comic book logic. People never figure that stuff out.
Things do seem almost too easy, but overall I feel like this fic is supposed to be a sort of AU where things go as well as possible. It's not supposed to be difficult here.
Hope they just like...break out Marquis.
And I hope you do get back to this. Want to see what their kids are like when they're older. What sort of powers they might get. Heh...and whether the 3 young women you intend to graft Scion and Eden to are Tarlor/Amy/Lisa or their kids.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 61 . 5/7/2019
Heh, hell of a way to just randomly figure out how the world ends. And very casual solution.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 59 . 5/7/2019
I really want to see the Undersiders singing and dancing.
These youth gangs are like idol groups that fight.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 57 . 5/6/2019
I thought Endbringers typically don't attack the same place twice. And now they've all attacked Brockton Bay at some point.
Also.../minus/ six million Kelvin?
The Dark Eccentric chapter 56 . 5/6/2019
Hmm, how was she using a commbeetle to find someone in Toronto? Wouldn't there not be many commbeetles there if any? Or am I forgetting how they work? Also, why are they in Ontario?
And some of these scenes are so heavy with references I can barely understand what they're talking about or whats going on.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 55 . 5/6/2019
How do the safeties work such that she can literally stomp a guy into the asphalt without hurting him?