Reviews for Not You
X59 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This was brilliantly done and it certainly gives an insight into Socrates mind.

I have to say it also really drives home why the body from Ben was never hurt by Ben or the rat swarm.

Though it does make the original Willard ending even more creepy and tragic. If Willard had loved Ben then it would of never got to the point where Ben had his rat pals kill Willard.
TheSnarkKnight30 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Very unique style :) I like how simple the minds of the rats are.
Scarlet Pikachu chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
A perfect oneshot that communicates Ben and Socrates' rivalry.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Interesting story
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Wow! Totally amazing! Willard is a very amazing film, one of my favourites. (I
Summer chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Hey This was a very interesting story, I couldn't help but feel it was slightly poetic, I like that! I like that a lot.
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Veddy, veddy good! The rats' rivalry over Willard is definetley something that needs to be written about more. And this gave us a look into Socrates' personality that we haven't seen before.

By the way, my own rat, Sinclair, is sitting on my shoulder and I read the story out loud to him. He seemed to like it!
Darks Light chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Very good story, was short but i like the detail you gave into what Socrates and Ben were thinking, excellent plot!
Alex P Krycek chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Very intersting. You can feel the emotions.
Sadoko chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
YOU ARE A LOVELY WRITER! This story has a lot of the GREAT vibe to it. I love the way you plotted the whole thing out. PLEASE write more fics in future!
summababy chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
I think this was a very good and detailed story. i like the way you descibed the actions of the characters. GOOD JOB i really enjoed it!
summababy
Darth Gilthoron chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
And now you show us how a rat's mind works. Excellent. As I said, you're really good. Great idea, and very well depicted.
Alda Rethe chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Oh... That was a bit of a sad story fo Big Ben. He kinda creeps me out but in this story you sorta see that he just wants Willard's affection.
I like the way you do that Twitch. Bite. Quiver. thing. It's cool and unique.
I just watched Willard last night. It freaked me out. Now when I see a mouse or a rat (thankfully I haven't seen one for months I might have to run due to fright of them plotting a wicked plan.
Captain Blackbird chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Wow I really like this, are you going to continue? Yays it's awesome _
Butcher Jones chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I really like the style you wrote this one in, like how you showed what Ben and Socrates were thinking. Very orriginal.