Reviews for I laugh
Java not signed in chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Wasabi:

Rule 1 of Roleplaying: NEVER put words in another person's mouth. Eliana isn't laughing. She's crying. Or didn't you notice?

Sorry, but in all my online stuff that rule was drilled into my head like a diamond bit. It annoys me.
imokru chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Ack! Capatalize I! That really bothered me. But I love the message. All too true.
the blasphemer chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
You are absolutely right. Your truth doesn't need proof. So don't try to prove it to us.

I don't believe in the supernatural, and I don't need to tell you why. Yet we still try to convince eachother that are way is the truth, when in fact, neither of us can be certian.

nice poem.
taggirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
quite powerful. I know how you feel. there are so many times which I have wanted to share and done it wrongly, or expressed answeres...yet perhaps not the ones I should have choosen. We must learn to laugh at our mistakes I suppose...and yet I know your grief.
Java chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Sometimes I feel kinda the same way...although the specifics are changed, like Truth and why I came to the board. But sometimes yeah.

*shyly offers a cookie*
Wasabi chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
*Begins to laugh with Eliana. Soon both are rolling back and forth on the ground in peals of hysterical glee.*

How right! What a lot of pain and personal anguish I've suffered at the mercy of my own competitive nature, as if the whole Theistic VS Atheistic nonsense has been some kind of game.

Leviticus says that if they don't wanna hear it, dust off your cloak and leave: allow 'em to interpret your message on their own accord. . .WITHOUT further provocation.

Let's all strive to do likewise, and thank you for this.

Ja Ne,