Reviews for Lord Voldemort and the Reason Behind His Noselessness
Vika Tonks chapter 1 . 8/15
Poor Bellatrix. I like the twist on the story where she believes she achieved success, but then the Lord begins to grow fond of his ears.
LMAO. Great job!
galaxies in her eyes chapter 1 . 3/10
Maisie, I am literally in hysterics right now. My parents are afraid I’ve gone crazy...

This. was. HILARIOUS! I saw the summary and knew that I simply had to read this. I always wondered how he lost his nose.

This made me feel sorry for poor Bellatrix. Does that sound weird? I mean, she’s pining after this narcissistic ‘Dark Lord’ who isn’t interested in her in the least, and she has a perfectly good (well, okay, maybe not so good) husband.

The fact that Voldemort talks to his nose and has a cover for it for when he goes to bed is very funny — not to mention a bit disturbing...

When he referred to his nose as a ‘she,’ I seriously burst out laughing (scaring the hell out of everyone around me). I hope you’re happy...

And oh my gosh, the ending was just perfect!

I do think Voldy’s OOC, but this is pretty AU, isn’t it? Didn’t he lose his nose when his body was regenerated in the Goblet of Fire? But no matter — this was just too funny for that to be of much importance.

You’re good at writing everything, Maisie. Everything I’ve read from you is amazing — whether it’s tragical or hilarious. And this was a fantastic ficlet!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 1/1
This is hilarious.

That poor nose, it never did anything to you except be its beautiful self!

Poor Bellatrix, you will never win the love of a narcissist, no matter what you try to do... XD
CelestialRosegold chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
I honestly don't even know how you pulled off Bellamort crack so well! I now have a mental image of Voldemort whispering sweet nothings to his nose at night. And Bellatrix's clever plan! It's hilarious imagining his nose just dropping off. This was a good, good story.
hillstar chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Lol. The title of this story intrigued me. I definitely wonder about how Voldemort lost his nose. And...it's Bellatrix, being jealous of his affection for his nose? That's a bizarre but funny twist. I like how Voldemort immediately redirects his attention to his ears. The Bella/Voldemort one sided crush is so ridiculous.
9025709621590 chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
My goodness I love this! Crack is the best type of fanfiction in my opinion ;) the last line is hilarious. Thanks for bringing something great like this into the world.
accidentallybroken chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Wow, um. That explains a lot.
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Huh...what?!
What did I just read?!
(In a very good way).
This cracked me up. The mental image of Voldemort applying his cream to his beloved nose is so great. Ol' Tommy's nose is such a good place for hilarity. Your descriptions are so great, and they work so well with humor.
And that line at the end was beautiful. Poor Bella.
Legendary Biologist chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Hi, coming from CP review tag fandom blind. :)

This is a quite a hilarious little piece. I love how you describe Voldemort's love towards his nose. His nose is beautiful and he loves it.

Lol, I can imagine Voldemort being so eager to buy that nose cream. Well, since he loves his nose so much, of course he wants the best for his nose...only if he knows that Bellatrix has rigged that nose cream!

When Voldemort's nose falls off, it's a bit of a "ewww" moment. Really, it will not be pleasant with your nose leaving your body just like that.

I'm not sure if Voldemort referring to his nose as "she" is intentional, since at the start, it's written as "it" in the narrative.

Lol, Bellatrix thought she finally got Voldemort's attention...but then Voldemort still has EARS! I don't think Bellatrix will be pleased. XD

Well done.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
I'm wondering if now Bellatrix will cut Voldemort's ears, LOL.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Lol I’m practically dying on the floor- I’m laughing so hard XD
whyskyinthejar chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Ha ha ha . It's very funny. VOLDEMORT loved his nose. I read your story remebering his sneak-like one. The plot, he tried to make it look better is interesting. Many kudos!

Poor Tom, Bellatrix's attempt ended in his precious nose falling off.

Ha ha ha, Bella expected his love towards her, but he didn't give her what she wants. Nice end!