Reviews for Siren's Song
Guest chapter 40 . 12/25/2012
I loved it was so cute chapter 40 . 8/15/2012
Awesome story! I loved it! (:
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Fantastic! Brilliant start. :) I like it. Very well-written. I myself like writing about exotic dancers, as they're pretty neat to write about.

Throbbing music pulsed as the tiny blonde girl took center stage. She smiled and began to writhe to the music, her sinuous movements causing many a man to hold his breath. Her white costume was a sharp contrast to the gold of her skin, and when she removed her top, her supple breasts spilled out. This quickly prompted many of the patrons to move in a little closer to the goddess on the stage. A few expert moves around the pole, and a few more moved in. Pretty soon, the majority of the club patrons were transfixed by sight of the woman dancing on the stage, feline grace and Amazon sensuality. Murmurs circled through the audience, all the men wondered the same thing, "Who is she?" The song stopped and the sprite that sent hormones into overdrive collected her money and walked off stage, breaking the spell. The next dancer came out, and the patrons filed away, either to the bar or the back room where lap dances were held.

Buffy Summers was laughing. Not outwardly, of course, but on the inside, she was almost in tears. It was so funny how gullible men were. A shake here and a twist there and BAM, putty at her feet. She took off her thong and counted the money that fell from her body, around $250, not bad for one song. She sat at the long white counter and began to apply more lotion to her body. The counter ran along one entire wall in the back of the club where she and the other girls got ready. Random mirrors were interspaced along the wall above. On top, a cosmetic counter's worth of makeup and lotions were spread along the counter; the girls were generous with their "tools of the trade". That generosity was something Buffy was not expecting, but greatly appreciated. She never thought that she would be in a place like this, stripping for money, but then, life is full of surprises. Shaking out of her reverie, Buffy finished with the lotion and fixed her makeup for her next set. This time, she picked out a silk royal blue bra and matching thong. She covered herself in a short dress and put on the prerequisite 6-inch heels. Sometimes, being short was a real pain in the ass.

"And now, once again….the siren Calypso!" With that Buffy stepped through the curtain and back onstage. The rhythmic beat of the song was much slower than her earlier dance. She deliberately smiled wide and began to move. Truth be told, Buffy never really knew what she was going to do beforehand, she just let the sounds of the music flow over her and moved with it. This song was familiar to her, "Nobody", by Keith Sweat. She had used it before, liking the slow beat of the song. She gyrated against the pole and looked out across the club. Men of various ages were lined up at the bar and at the stage as well. The club, as a whole, was dimly lit, but tastefully decorated. The bar was oak and polished to a high gleam. It has brass fixtures and decorative pieces that shone as well. Between the stage and the bar sat the table and chairs for the patrons. The stage itself was T-shaped and had a pole on both ends. More chairs sat along the end of the stage, for those who wanted to see the girls up close and personal. Right now, all of these chairs were occupied, and Buffy was pleased about that. More men next to the stage meant a good change of large amounts of tips, large tips meant groceries could be bought and Joyce's doctor visit paid for.

Excellent job writing this chapter. :)

Keep up your awesome, super-cool, brilliant writing! :)
Anigen chapter 12 . 12/19/2007
i love ur story, i sorta wish spike's dad would like disown him and he would change his name and work as either a waiter or work at the aquarum
Spuffy-obsessed chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I like the beginning of this story. I'll continue to read more, I'm sure it will be a great story. Good start.
Porcelain-Shadow chapter 17 . 1/1/2007
must read more! totally wicked babe! (in that non perverse way...) lol!

Jennifer chapter 40 . 8/26/2005
Thank you for the story. Exciting and intriguing, making me finish this in 1 sitting. The last 2 chapters ended a little fast, but still, it indeed kick-ass. )
sPIKEaNDmE chapter 40 . 12/26/2004
omg i loved that story. it was so sweet and had some great twists and diff. plot in it i hope u write morew fics.
pixiecorn chapter 40 . 11/16/2004
OMG that story was so mad

i hope you continue to right
kathypg chapter 40 . 7/22/2004
Good ending but I still have a few questions. What was the relationship between Maureen and Riley? Were they lovers, brother and sister or something else? Did Buffy kill Maureen when they fought? Is Maureen dead? Why was Spike's step dad killed and who did it? Did Maureen and Riley kidnap and kill those other missing people?

Are you going to write a sequel?
kathypg chapter 37 . 7/22/2004
I like the story a lot, but I have to say that Buffy and Spike going back to the house where Riley is because she is hungry was a really stupid thing for them to do. I'm hungry so I am going back the killers house for food. I would take my chances in the woods. It is just like those stupid teenagers in slasher movies that go off so the killer can pick them off one by one.
Patliria chapter 40 . 5/21/2004
That was a great ending
oracle chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
This is an awesomw story no lie I have read for the third time and never tire of it. I think you did a great job with the characters personalities despite the fact they are all human! Usually human fics I hate but you gave Buffy and Spike the same pesonality except without the complications! Love It! Love Spikey!
Ben is Glory chapter 40 . 3/12/2004
Can I just say what an AMAZING story this is? It *completely* sucked me in, and was absolutely a blast to read. Ah, I loved this story so much. It really reminded me of the Stephanie Plum series, which is completely awesome. And the best part? Oz! The last line was PRICELESS. Okay, I'm gonna go now, but really, great work. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.
BaKaBaBi chapter 40 . 3/11/2004