Reviews for The Deadliest Time of Year
jo1966 chapter 9 . 1/18
Can't believe I haven't read this story already. Omg did I enjoy reading it. Top notch writing my friend
Alycee Lanet chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2017
I’m going to need the defibulator leaving us with another cliffhanger
CastielIsMyAngel13 chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
This was really good!
laily.spenstar chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
Wow another great story from you! And I didn't write a single review...very bad reader. Thanx for the early Christmas gift. Just what I needed. Looking forward to read more.
WynonaRose chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
Excellent! Perfect MacGyver Christmas. Thank you for writing! Merry Christmas!
CindyT63 chapter 9 . 12/2/2017
Beautiful job. Great story, well told. The ending was sweet but not over done.
Lhaven chapter 9 . 12/2/2017
What a WONDERFUL story! Thank you for writing it, Poxelda! You had a lot of twists and turns in the story, but the underlying theme of caring people/friends for Mac, Jack, Riley, etc. was there. I liked how you brought Mac’s mom into the story and how it helps him reconcile his grief. Thanks so much for writing in the MacGyver fandom - we’re lucky to have you! Enjoy your holidays!
chiara75 chapter 9 . 12/2/2017
What a wonderful end of story! Please go on writing! Merry Christmas!
Soupsdone chapter 9 . 12/1/2017
Great story...thanks.
Objessions chapter 9 . 12/1/2017
This was great. Such lovely feels.
J
Gib chapter 9 . 12/1/2017
And another excellently entertaining edge of my seat fic in the books. This one was one stressful ride after another. Awesome job and it was definitely a Christmas done Poxelda style. ;-)
Thanks a bunch for posting, totally looking forward to what you come up with next.
Gib chapter 8 . 12/1/2017
Whoa, did not see that one coming. So that’s what Warren was going to tell Jack. Hmm. And Riley getting the info from the gang. Seems like everything is coming together nicely, right up to the point where Jack found Mac. Definitely happy I still have some catching up to do because this would have been one whopper of a cliffie. Nice job, thanks for posting.
Gib chapter 7 . 12/1/2017
You always have a surprise coming and the gang was just another example. ;-) I like Riley’s assessment of them btw. She would know, thanks for the reminder of her prison days.
And I’m curious what Dr. Li wanted to tell Jack before his phone rang. Here’s hoping the think tank of doctors can come up with a cure soon. Of course if Jack can’t find Mac then it’s a moot point. Love the smile and sniff of Det. Warren, I pictured him hiking up his pants too. Lol. And oh boy did Mac stumble into nutjob hell. It’s not looking good for the reluctant groom.
Thanks for posting.
Gib chapter 6 . 12/1/2017
Well now Bozer and Riley are in the mix too. Love the twists and turns. And Mac’s, well... Mac is doing I don’t know what. But, I kind of get it. Nice job, this chapter started out with a holy crap moment and ended with a pretty somber and sad but kind of relaxing scene. You hit all the emotions in this one. Thanks for posting.