Reviews for Fourth
MagniThorsen chapter 9 . 8/21/2021
Enjoyed this story very much and hope it will continue.
turbomagnus chapter 6 . 5/16/2021
I've enjoyed reading this quite a bit; I'll be eagerly awaiting anything more you add to it in the future, especially what might happen when Emma meets Emma...
Joshua the Hand Written chapter 9 . 4/29/2021
Great story. I'd love to read more.
Connor Worsnop chapter 9 . 12/24/2020
Coil next chapter
"Do you feel it now Mr Crabs"
Own chapter 9 . 10/13/2020
A assault and battery joke seriously
Chessicfayth chapter 9 . 8/1/2020
Why is this so good?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
Looking good!
Waiting for more content!
:D
Endorfinator chapter 2 . 4/15/2020
Excellent chapter. I continue to love how Taylor assimilates and interprets new Shards and its great to see how excited she gets with each new addition. I like how you handled Eidolon's shard and the Endbringers. Converting it into a Protection Engine Shard was a great idea, even with the equal parts cute, hilarious, and disturbing consequences. It's also strange that Taylor is having trouble with commanding that Shard, but I suppose that's life as a teenage hyper-massive, multidimensional space whale/human hybrid.

Also I can't wait to see what the situation ends up being with the Thinker/Annette. Did she fake her own death to dump the Warrior once she met Abaddon/Danny or was it all part of a long con. How much of that motherly love was real and how much of it was a deep cover operation? I don't know but I look forward to finding out!
Endorfinator chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
Oh my God this is amazing. Great Danny and Taylor feels & bonding. Absurdly overpowered Taylor as well. A well balanced sense of levity and seriousness to boot.
I'm really enjoying how you write the shard scenes and your exploration/explanation of Entity biology. Is Taylor's ability to copy Shards unique to her or just something that other entities haven't been able to figure out how to do. I also like the idea of Path to Victory not being a conflict-driven Shard, since I know that comes up as an explanation/excuse in other fanfics for the horrible stuff that Cauldron does.
OmegaUltima chapter 9 . 3/23/2020
And now to wait and hope that you'll come back and continue your stories eventually, because I REALLY want more
Narsil chapter 6 . 3/8/2020
I have to admit, that's a take on Emma's torment of her lifelong friend that I've never encountered. Her reunion with Taylor ought to be equally unique, I'm looking forward to it.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 4 . 2/6/2020
i love Tattletale but i'm sorry any story that has Taylor capable of out smugging the little blonde fox (i'm now imagining Tattletale as Naruko, the Oiroke no Jutsu form of Naruto. fuck. dammit that's hot.) even just once, always gets me to giggle.
EP chapter 9 . 1/10/2020
SYMPA
Sefera chapter 9 . 1/11/2020
Very good! I look forward to more!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 9 . 1/10/2020
Armsmaster about to go Robocop on Coil i see.
Halbeard: *kicks door in* Freeze Punk. Dead or alive, you're coming with me.