Reviews for Fourth
davycrockett100 chapter 7 . 9/17
sweet
erik chapter 7 . 9/13
A well written 'trolling' return.
Breakerp16 chapter 7 . 9/14
5th time reading this, can't wait for more. Taylor, and the trio is gonna be hilarious. Taylor, lisa and brian (maybe the rest of the undersiders as well) is something I'm looking forward to as well.
Voltrike92 chapter 7 . 9/12
This fanfiction made me a fan of Worm it is so well written and you can see the character development. In preference to this I actually want to see Emma get helped and what's gonna happen to Shadow Stalker.
PristinelyUngifted chapter 7 . 9/11
Hilarious and heart warming. I’m kind of holding out for a Scion crackly romance tho.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 9/2
This is really cool! I look forward to more!
Abbadon44 chapter 7 . 8/27
Looking forward to the Emma vs Emma moment!
Alehhandro chapter 7 . 8/27
maaan. this Story deserves more faws and Reviews!
i love what you've done so far and i wish so see more in the future.
Looking forward to the next chapter
duckie288 chapter 7 . 8/23
thanks for the update.
bavintugeef chapter 7 . 8/23
I found this story yesterday and then I blazed through this story in about an hour which is far too fast for my liking

Thanks for your hard work keep up the great story
PhilH chapter 7 . 8/22
Great chapter, I especially liked how Ziz was talking to/handling Assault. I must admit I still wonder about them putting out for sale panties with his picture on them. Especially ones made for early teenagers. :) Looking forward to the next thing you share with us.
Love all of your crack fics, keep up the good work!
alaskan-dracolych chapter 7 . 8/22
The jumping around is a bit jarring, but only the Hess part. The rest flows like butter. Also, NEW CHAPTER! WOO!
Taylor clearly just needed to pull out a carrot before the "this means war" line. Then Armsy would have known it was a reference to a prank war kind of situation.

Also I really hope that she set the merchandise to be able to recite the fire code as well.

Though whether or not Taylor silently makes a few changes and disarms that prank due to heartfelt thanks of Armsmaster...

(Also hooray, Update!)