Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
Payton79 chapter 30 . 1/7
I can't tell you how much I love this story. From the moment I started reading it, you had me captivated and I had a hard time getting to work and going to sleep until I was through.

You had me crying a lot, good and bad. I really hope there would have been a chance for Edward and Bella keeping their son. With every new chapter, I hoped Edward could somehow convince Bella, but as the story went on, even I had to understsand that they were doing the right thing.

Then, when Bella went off to Stanford, I was so scared they wouldn't be able to make the long-distance relationship work. I'm so glad they didn't, yet not in the way I was afraid of. I'm happy Bella moved back to Washington and that they didn't have to wait eight years to start their own family. When you had Alex at Bella's graduation celebration I was crying like a baby.

Thank you so much for the HEA you gave those two, especially for Edward considering how bad his past was. I'm sure this is one of the few stories I'll never forget, even though I'm a real read-a-holic, like I'm sure most people in the fandom are.

Now I'll go look through the summaries for your other stories. I'm sure there's a lot more for me to read ;).
SassYNoleS chapter 30 . 8/24/2019
Such a beautiful story ~~

I loved that Bella and Edward got their HEA !

Thanks for sharing and I look forward to any extra chapters you may give !
blondferretgirl chapter 30 . 7/9/2019
Love It!
marymary123 chapter 30 . 6/5/2019
I like future chapters like this. Love the story
marymary123 chapter 29 . 6/5/2019
Great job. Loved the story
Guest chapter 12 . 6/4/2019
so very hard on young people to make the right choices. This is a responsible choice. Shut up Renee. Tell them Edward has a huge load on his shoulders caring for a mother who is an addict.
ImYours1901 chapter 15 . 1/9/2019
I’ve never struggled with reading a story in the 10 odd years I’ve been reading twilight ff, if I didn’t like a story it was because there were typos, or bad plots, rushed explanations, weak characters etc and I’d just stop reading.

But this story is amazing, you’ve obviously put a lot of thought and effort into each and every chapter. The characters are amazing, their struggles are so real and the actual storyline is really interesting.

So here is my dilemma; I love this story and want to finish it, but I don’t want Bella to give up her baby because I know she would love to raise him herself, but she won’t because she wants more for her son. And I love Carlisle and Esme and I want them to have their baby and to finally start a family. And I want Edward to experience the pure love his son will give him; I want him to have something good in his life.

Not everyone can end up happy in this story and it would actually hurt to know that one couple will be deprived of the baby. I honestly didn’t sign up for these emotions and I’m struggling on whether or not to continue. Every present chapter gets me right in the feels. Bella just cries and it’s so heartbreaking. I hate feeling so conflicted.
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
Uh... who puts sweats on while in labour?
Knit Bit chapter 30 . 11/25/2018
I thought I reviewed this story before, and I apologize for not doing so. I absolutely loved this story. It was a hard read in some parts, but written with such love- so thank you. It truly was a wonderful story.

Knit
Guest chapter 30 . 11/2/2018
Thanks so much for sharing your story! It was a perfect way to spend my Friday afternoon. I was happy to see Edward and Bella's happily ever after in the end! The epilogue and futuretakes were amazing! If anything I'd love to see the conversation where Alex gets introduced to his biological parents, but if that never happens the ending you have us was still great. Thanks again for sharing!
angietwnsnd chapter 30 . 11/1/2018
I loved this story. It had some hard times with Edwards’s history. But written really well. Thank you
Guest chapter 25 . 10/8/2018
My heart is breaking I do not understand how anyone could give their child away no matter how much it cost, not having a,lot of money doesn't mean they are not able to take care of their child hell my mom did it by herself & Im a great person my mom had very little money but, we ALWAYS HAD CLOTHING ALWAYS HAD FOOD & A ROOF OVER OUR HEAD
Guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2018
I FUCKING HATE U BELLA FUCKING SELFISH BITCH SWAN HOW COULD U FUCKING GIVE UR CHILD AWAY GROW THE FUCK UP U COULD OF TOOK CARE OF HIM
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 30 . 9/30/2018
Perfect. Thank you for writing this beautiful story.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
Holding On and Letting Go has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)