Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
Jaygm chapter 30 . 9/15
I love these characters too and reading another chapter would be a thrill. Seeing how these two started out and how far Bella fell from grace along with Edward's struggles, it is just amazing how far they have come. That year for them really turned Edward's life around. Bella just refused to let him give up on himself. This really was a wonderful story. Thanks again for writing it here.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 9/15
This story was an awesome read. I read it all in one sitting into the early morning hours. I couldn't stop. It really hooked me. Thank you for this.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 9/15
I feel sorry for Rosalie. Both she and Emmett got jerked around badly when the pregnancy happened.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 9/15
What an absolutely precious story this is. I swear that every chapter had a spot where i ended up tearing up. Things just moved into place for these two. And now they have their own little one to keep.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 9/15
He sure is right about that. This Renee was a total failure as a supportive mother. She created a mountain of stress for Bella. It was Charlie that managed to help her through the tough stuff. I feel sad for him. Alice turned out to be the mother that Bella certainly never had.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 9/14
I was a bit worried that they were going to drift apart. However, Bella admitted she loved Edward to Emmett which was a huge admission. So, I had lots of hope for them.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 9/14
And we have come full circle.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 9/14
What a surprise this chapter was. I was wondering where Jake and Leah fit in as they were mentioned so briefly early in the story.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 9/14
I have been crying so much that I can hardly read since everything is so blurry. Edward did come through for her. I just wonder if he is now going his separate way. Kinda sad for them.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 9/14
So more dramatics from selfish Renee. And Edward wins the little elephant.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 9/14
Edward is trying so hard, and Emmett was out of line. How stupid he is.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 9/14
Edward is dead set against adoption at this point and is not telling her why that is.
Jaygm chapter 18 . 9/14
This has been such a tear jerker to read. Edward's story is just so difficult to get through.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 9/14
She may have known that adoption was the best, but she didn't confide in Edward from the get go. He should have been part of the decision. Especially knowing why he might be so against it- she should have thought that part out better. He's been supporting her from the start, why was she not discussing this with him? Too young and totally stressed out.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 9/14
OMG! Now it all makes sense. His parents adopted him. No wonder he is so dead set against it. That poor man.