Reviews for From the Journal of John Doe
NoninaTDF chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I'd like to tell you that I loved your story. I've been watching John Doe since it started and I'm in love with this guy. He's just great. And you've seemed to captured all his escence, which is great. And I loved the way you relationed it to the war. I hope you keep on writing JD's journal...
The B'tyrr chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Absolutely amazing, that's all I can say. And the random ( well not really) spouting of facts is perfect!Way to go on the research ( or if you already knew all of that, in that case it's even more amazing).Oh, and the little survey thing you were talking about, it's so not true. I mean, what you wrote is true, what they're saying isn't. I live in Seattle, and frankly, hardly anyone I know is in support of the war, yet somehow the news stations keep broadcasting that statistic. I have to say this one of the most courageous things you could have done, posting this on . I totally support your views, and hope no one is closed-minded enough to flame you for this!BTW I just wanted to express my extreme happiness that there's a John Doe section on now! I've been waiting for one for months.
Takeshi of Gondor chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Hey, this wasn't too bad, and the fact that it was short didn't make it any worse (that was ment to be a compliment, although I think it could be taken the wrong way). But, personally, I think it was full of too many facts and figures. Given that John Does know all this stuff one would expect there to be some in there, but I think that there were too many. All in all, it was pretty good.
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Wow! This was really spot on for John. I'm impressed by your research and the way you kept his thoughts true to form. I enjoyed the reference to Stella and his time limit, -grins-, a switch of gears that was beautifully handled. I wish too, that you'd continue with writing. I'd love to see where you go with it. Bravo!
Spectra16 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
To improve the story would to make it funny. You know, funny thoughts about the war that Doe is thinking of. Just, nothing offensive.
Gaia13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
I love it! Please write more! I am kind of new on this site and all. But still I love John Doe and I think this is a great start. How did you know all those facts?

Write more please!
inthedarkforever chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
That was good. I was hopeing that there would be more John Doe fiction I guess the people who watch it don't write much or just don't know of and I was looking forward to reading a bunch. You should continue if you can.

inthedarkforever
Booklovr chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Wow, bravo, once again, that sounded exactly like our JD! Especially how he gets sidetracked, nice way to add a touch of humor to a humorless situation. Good Doespeak, too, did you actually research all that? Well, I look forward to seeing more from you (mostly cuz you're the only author here besides me) and next time I'll try and check sooner.