Reviews for Over Time
Lolitsme2147 chapter 12 . 6/17/2017
BOY AM I GLAD I PACKED A LUNCH TODAY BECAUSE LITTLE DID I KNOW I WOULD BE GOING ON A FIELD TRIP. You as an author kick ass! I had previously read your other story and I was a little disappointed on how you let Rory play Jess over and over again. To say this story gave me goosebumps is an understatement, after reading through 12 painstakingly long chapters I was very happy with the outcome. The fact of the matter is that had I wanted to watch Literati not be endgame I would watch the actual TV show. I am thoroughly glad on how well you ended them. If only the actual TV show had you on board as a writer I would be soooo happy. You would give literati what was owed to us literati fans. I love you and your writing. I would happily marry you and your story. Unless you're like a creepy 40 year old pedophile anyways love this. Please make another story lmao ily. k bye. 3
AJ Granger chapter 12 . 3/6/2017
Beautiful story. Rory typically going with what she thinks she should do instead of what she wants till right at the end. Poor Jess to lose all that time. And Rory to cut herself off from Stars Hollow and reading because it makes her think of Jess.
darkheadlights chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I've been reading all of your stories and this is my favorite so far. I'm so glad it ended happily (well, not for Sam). I wish you'd come back and start writing again.
fran87 chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
i was about to kill you at the end... but then .. they get back together... i love your fic.. i hope a secuel
TOKILLAMOCKINGBIRDFAN chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
Wow, this is easily one of the best fics i have ever read. This detail is perfect, just like the ending. I adore the description and how emotive the writing is, i have never cried so much reading a fic. The first and second chapter brought the most tears to my eyes, they were beautiful.

I am so glad i had the pleasure of reading this it was fabulous.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
i love this.

in some stories like this, rory is kind of a crappy person. but in this one... it's a little better. and both men are great. and i just.. really like it (:

and its very well written. im glad. good conventions and all.
svgurl410 chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
Oh, wow, this was fantastic! I swear, you had me in the edge of my seat until the last sentence. I was wondering what you were going to do next, when Jess and Sam were going to find out about one another ... everything!

I love the way you write all the characters and the plot was very interesting. I was tearing up when Jess told Rory they would've broken up.

But the ending made me happy! I felt bad for Sam, who I actually liked, but I was so happy Jess and Rory are getting another chance. :)

Wonderful job! :D
sundaystorms chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
This was really good, really well-written and up until the end I really thought they weren't gonna get their happy ending, but they did :)

I don't have much to say, just letting you know that 6 years later, people still read and enjoy your fics :)
MrsBigTuna chapter 12 . 2/24/2009
This was simply flawless. You wrote everyone with extremely expertise and pulled me in for this wonderful story. I read it in one seating, not being able to stop reading. Fantastic work. I have never been able to write a fiction for this couple, but they are by far my favorite of the shows history and I still like to think that they eventually gotten together. Regardless, this was a splendid read and I plan on reading your other oneshots and multiple chapter tales. I'm sure they're just as wonderful as this one.

Bravo!
sunny2140 chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
I knew it! Poor Jess would be so hurt about this. Another beloved person has hurt him deeply. He trusted her and she let him down. I know this is Rorys point of view but in this chapter I would have loved to read Jess thoughts, too.

I like the way this secret came out. As you mentioned Miss Patty everything was clear. Good Chapter again!
sunny2140 chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
I had high hopes that she finally tells him about Sam. It is not right what she is doing. The more she waits the more she hurts him and Sam. Hopefully in the next chapter the truth will arrive. Anotherwise good chapter again.
sunny214 chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
Oh,how sweet that chapter was. Their reading together - and her thoughts on that specific book which means so much to her. I dont know yet if he really doesnt know what that book meant. The aftercoma Jess is definitely totally cute.

I can say that I really like your story and how you slowly builds the relationsship between Rory and Jess again.
sunny214 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I love it. This is the first fanfiction where I can truly say that I like Rory. I have a few problems with her normally but this is beautiful written and I can totally feel for her.
sweetydoe chapter 12 . 2/26/2008
Hi, I just discovered your story and I really loved it, I guess jess and rory are just meant to be, they're so sweet together, it's just a pity the show didn't end that way!

sara
R. M. Jackson chapter 12 . 2/12/2008
Jesus. There aren't many things that can make me cry at almost three in the morning, but the last chapter certainly did it. The whole "goodbye" part was so emotional I had to wipe my eyes on my sweatshirt. I'm glad I bumped into this story...I needed to be a sap eventually.