Reviews for The Heartstealer
pokemonmaster776 chapter 1 . 10/4
The summary makes me think the story will have something to do with the Wendigo.
Yuri pairing pleases like female zetsu or female cult member like hidan.
akeiser45 chapter 8 . 9/20
I had almost completely forgot about this story... glad i remember it now!
EternalMatrix chapter 8 . 9/19
Omgr ur alive, I was so worried this fic was gonna die, it's a one of the few that I've read that are different than the others, loving it pls do keep updating plssss
FANactic Writer chapter 8 . 9/19
Love the chapter and take care kay!~
SabannaLea chapter 8 . 9/19
Thank you for updating. This is grate!
Twilight Dance of Chaos chapter 8 . 9/19
Damn, the fact she scared the shit outta Zabuza and Haku was just icing on the cake. Loved the gory death, though. I would have ripped Gato's spine out and spit-roasted his heart on it over an open fire for shits and giggles, though.
Timberw0lf chapter 8 . 9/19
Maybe a visit from her parents to catch up and also to worn her about the dangers of being a creep so she doesn't die for real and to also watch and cheer for her during the chunin exams. At least that's what I would do for the next few chapters when she gets back to the village.
Because Why not chapter 5 . 9/19
Pairing suggestions: 1. Shino, someone from a clan of people who let colonies of bugs living inside of them would fit right in with her family 2. Lee, because nightmare fuel 3. Anko, Cheshire already acts like her... all be it on a grandeur scale (Anko's only like blood... and dango)
TJTV chapter 8 . 9/19
SabannaLea chapter 4 . 9/17
Love it, please update soon!
SabannaLea chapter 7 . 8/31
Love please update soon
cody chapter 7 . 5/4
have you guys read Naruto Shinobi of sorrow
ThatOneGuy chapter 4 . 4/26
Iruka: See's a student who he failed because she couldn't make a clone steal a forbidden scroll then eat his former friend's heart
Also Iruka: Let's pass her
cody chapter 7 . 4/15
l love this story when is the next chapter come