Reviews for An Unexpected Journey
AJ Granger chapter 8 . 12h
OC's are always tough, but the story has some interesting elements. I look forward to seeing how her being in the tale changes things.
the most fun chapter 8 . 4/5
Can’t wait for more!
Kirito626 chapter 8 . 3/27
This story is amazing!
prfh chapter 8 . 3/26
More please
Ely chapter 8 . 3/24
Please, Please update soon! This Is really good!
ReadLikeHermione chapter 8 . 3/8
Love the story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please!
ReadLikeHermione chapter 2 . 3/8
Great chapter. Really loving the story.
ReadLikeHermione chapter 1 . 3/8
Love the story already. Great opening of how she meets the Stark family. And the last name. Lol love it!
Dreamy-Girl2016 chapter 8 . 2/4
discovered the story today, and fell in love! :D Just a quick question does she remember the story from the real world? Will the real world have other impacts?
Love it, and looks forward to what happens, genius idea about the words of her family ;)
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 8 . 1/29
Really really hope you continue this. Love it.
Anna.B chapter 8 . 1/26
This story is really interesting. I love the OC and her relationships with everyone. I am confused though, did she have two selfs one in the modern world and one in game of thrones as she was attacked? Or was she transported there? Also when she says she can't remember does that mean her life in Westeros. As she seems to remember cars, stores and the renaissance fair. Just think it should be clarified more clearly. I think the weaving of Harry Potter and the hobbit was great, incorporating elements of brth stories. I like the history and legacy of the house, did they rule Westeros before the targaryens? Did they ever have any houses they were allied with like the Starks or Tyrells. Description of the fortress, gold mind remained me of the hobbit and the tomb of Lord of the rings. Continue to like her interaction with Ned, the on, Jon and Robb. Plus how happy she has made the Starks. Interesting bringing in the bank to this, her being so rich. Since many will be and have been interested is the fortress now open still only assessed by the heir. Think it should somehow be impossible unless she lets you in so people don't steal or usurpe the castle. Surprised by the Badgers, reminded me of the giant rats in princess bride, does freak me out a little depending on how big they are? Guessing she would be a great ally in the wars to come. I wonder if anyone would declare for her, maybe above Dani since her family was there before, they are valerian and do not have a history of being mad. Great chapter, look forward to the next update.
Cool
Atlantean-Child chapter 8 . 1/24
I was unsure about all the elements your putting in this story, but I like it so far. Can not wait for the next ones.
Bella-swan11 chapter 8 . 1/23
Amane you should talk to the king about his idea of marrying Jaime. It may be the dream of every woman, but it is not yours because you are going to choose the man you are going to marry. Amane beware of hurting Robb's feelings, in this world things are different; You must analyze your feelings well about who you really love. Because an illusion is not the same as love, that must be clear. You always know Jon has told you that only in the Wall can he go, but now you can have a home in your castle
angelvoice15 chapter 8 . 1/22
Keep the chapters coming! The only thing I know is the she will have to keep a eye out for her gold/jewelry especially with how Kings Landing is going to react to knowing that she has all of it. Like the king and the banker. Can’t wait to see we come up with next!