Reviews for An Unexpected Journey
0netflixme0 chapter 9 . 8/3
Update plz
InfinityMask chapter 9 . 7/11
You forced the love triangle or even square too much. I mean true he is king but hufflepuff never swearing to Iron throne. Not to Targaryen not to Baratheon.. so basically she isn't under Robert rule! Even if she is Robert dislikes Lanister. Why would he give them More money and power?
Besides amane can just seal herself in fortress. Not even dragon can get inside so no one can force her do anything. About food she has money. She can always buy. And how can hufflepuff didn't has any other servant? They survived for long time so there's no way they only has 1 or 2 servant(that die in earlier chapter) they can keep themselves separate because they has ability to do so which means they can take care of them self(food, and other essential).
Your idea is good but I personally think it better if you didn't make it complicated too much.
This is my opinion not flame ok.
ReadLikeHermione chapter 9 . 5/25
Great chapter. Thanks for updating! Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next. And how the story will change with Robb already having a wife from the beginning of the story.
Update soon!
Winter kiss chapter 9 . 5/21
You know I'd prefer amane witth Jon. And with her money she could buy off the kings dept and marry who she chooses in return. Sounds like a fair trade. Hope you update soon.
S. J. Clark chapter 9 . 5/19
I am so happy you are back. And I like how everything that happened before was a good three years before the start of the series. Usually time jumps don't seem to work, but in this case I think it does. You laid the ground work for their relationship, as well as Amane's relationships with the rest of the characters, and by jumping three years into the future you give the readers freedom to fill in some gaps. Better to leave us wanting more than to tell us too much! Looking forward to the next update! Hope it comes soon!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 9 . 5/15
Awesomeness
geekycutecupcake chapter 9 . 5/15
Poor Amane, why can't the king leave her alone. Well, at least if she marries Robb, things might turn out a lot better than they did before. And Jaime is still in love with his own sister, so he really isn't husband material.
NicoleR85 chapter 9 . 5/15
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read how Robb being married will change the story line. Please update soon.
Yuyuxx chapter 8 . 4/25
Hola me encantó la historia,por favor sigue escribiendo la que está muy interesante,quiero saber cómo lo desarrollas más allá de tus límites eres increíble.
AJ Granger chapter 8 . 4/21
OC's are always tough, but the story has some interesting elements. I look forward to seeing how her being in the tale changes things.
the most fun chapter 8 . 4/5
Can’t wait for more!
Kirito626 chapter 8 . 3/27
This story is amazing!
prfh chapter 8 . 3/26
More please
Ely chapter 8 . 3/24
Please, Please update soon! This Is really good!
ReadLikeHermione chapter 8 . 3/8
Love the story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please!