Reviews for Freaks, Geeks, and Nerds
MysticWolf1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Just wanted you to know this story is really cute, and on target with the characters. I was born in Nor Cal (Eureka). I am now a Washingtonian. (Near Olympia). I sometimes miss the Redwoods; although it has been years.
MBB chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Interesting tour :)
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
This is really good, but I couldn't believe the number of spelling mistakes. I suggest you replace this with a revised version.
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I found it kind of cute, the way you descrive the scooby gang. I get the whole three parts of the state. we actually have something like that over here as well. but not with a state, with a city. three parts of one city, they hardly talk to eachother and have their own sort of dialect, funny ha! anyway, lovely little story
Primadonna chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Interesting, original take, good tone.
B chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
This is good. It's a really interesting start. Did you get the 'start' hint? In case you didn't, you should write a sequel.

B
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Cool idea, I like this story. I don't often look at the Scoob's from an outsider's perspective.
B chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
this is good. u should write a sequel. great writing,

B
She's a Star chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Oh, very nice. :-) An interesting look at Sunnydale High from an outsider's perspective, and Cordelia was spot-on. I love “The truly dangerous losers are the ones that blend in with the rest of the populace.” That was just so very Cordy. :-)

I love it!

Star
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Hey, I love reading Fanfiction about what people think about Buffy and Co. Anyhow You have to write more stories soon cos this one was amazing and I want more!
Dendera chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Very amusing look back at the early days of Buffy. I loved the outsider's POV regarding her first impression of Sunnydale High. Particularly nice job with Cordelia ;)
Finn Mac Cool chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Like the concept, but more detail could have been put into. I think Cordelia getting more descriptive of what made our fave three losers would be good. Also, for the most part, it seemed to consist entirely of dialouge. A little bit more of describing what the characters are up to would be nice. However, this is a unique little story among all the countless "Buffy and (fill in favorite character here) get together" fics. Gotta love a breath of fresh air.
willowwood chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Cool story, i liked it. Would be cool to see Jenna' progression and thoughts on other aspects of Sunnydale life.

P.s Thanks for reviewing my story.
Pat chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
That was cool! I liked it. :)
alex9 chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
nice little snippet of sunnydale life

like it