Reviews for Afterwards
NeoMiniTails chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
I tried to review chapter 8, that wasn't working... it said it was out of range. Well, anywyas, I love your story... and I especially love the Tasuki and Rei part, along with nakago.

I wonder what's going to happen with the love triangle between Serena, Tomahome, and Mina!

Anywyas, update soon! I can'y wait to see what happens!
NeoMiniTails chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
Oh I love this chapter! Continue!
agoraphobia chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Hello I'm back! I'm back to tell you that my threat is going to do no good because my e-mail is screwed up bad and i can't seem to get it fixed! So I can't send you my angry e-mail and I had it all planed out too oh well I'll just have to wait till i get it fixed.
agoraphobia chapter 7 . 7/5/2005
OMG this is the best story I have ever read and I really mean it! I have never read anything like it! Trust me I have read some pretty good stories in my life. You are very talented writer indeed! The Tasuki/Rei parts of the story are so romantic/funny at the same time. I like melted in my seat when I read these parts.

"However, he could forget it. He could forget the fact that he was Mysterious's Tasuki Kou. Rei Hino...Rei Hino who was so feisty and sharp was precious to him enough, to make him throw away his image of Mysterious's Tasuki Kou. That was how important she was coming towards him as. For Rei Hino he could throw away the title he wore for six years if she allowed him to have her as his most precious person."-This was one of my favorite parts of the Rei/Tasuki parts.

"Mysterious's Tasuki Kou, Tasuki Kou as how Rei Hino saw him as, and the normal and ordinary Tasuki Kou was in love with Rei Hino..."-So cute!

"Very slowly Rei turned herself towards Tasuki looking shocked and speechless. She licked her lips wanting to speak but no sound would escape from her dry lips. Slowly and carefully Tasuki wrapped his arms around Rei's thin waist and buried his head in her neck, feeling her soft silky skin he sighed."- I really fell apart with this it was so touching. And I haven't been known to fall apart very easily.

"'You know I didn't mean that right? You are the word happiness itself to me. You have no idea how happy I am to see like this again.'"- My boyfriend said almost the same thing the other day and seeing you wrote this long before he said it, I just have to wonder if he read it and stole your line! He's always saying "Mushy stuff is for girls", then the other day he said something weird/mean and I got all mad and he went and said that, I couldn't help, but melt in his arms. Boys I never could figure them out.

Well enough about my retarded life lets get back to the most wonderful story in the world! O.k. I'm going to give you 4 days to update, but if you don't update in those four days I'm going to write one of my mean e-mails yelling at you to update. But I'm sure you'll just ignore it like the last five people I e-mailed before. They where so mean ignoring me like that! I was crushed when they did reply to me or even update! Oh well they must have something better to do with there lives. But remember four days and trust me I'll most likely be so bored, because it takes everyone like a month to update there stories, that I'll most likely pre type it so the very second it hits four days BAM it will be in your inbox! Oh one more thing there's a person who reviewed your story Rena H.M. I think is her name well almost every Rei story I have read she has too. But I must ask why hasn't she registered or if she has I can't click on her name to see her favorite stories. Why do I want to do this? Well she seems like a big Rei fan ( I am too) and seeing as she has read most Rei stories I just have to wonder if she has read some stories I haven't. I mean I try everything I can think of, but I still I get this feeling that I have missed some stories. That feeling won't go away and seeing as how she seems to know her way around fan fiction and I want to read some new material. I have been so bored with there being no school for summer break and all I have been reading many stories, but I just can't find many Rei stories and I'm really getting tired of Usagi-centered things. As you can see I'm not her biggest fan. Reading the same stories over and over just seems to get old because you know what’s going to happen. Oh, and that’s another reason to update your stories I just can't seem to guess what’s going to happen! Well enough of my problems back to the story once again! Please remember to update, but I have no problem with writing an e-mail it gives me something to do anyways. Update ASAP! Bye-bye for now!
Rena H.M chapter 8 . 10/24/2004
From one writer to another this story is very good. The plot is moving on well. I really enjoy how you have been developing your cast. I really think you should pick this one back up. It has been over a year. I find it a shame that you have not written in such a long time. You have a lot of talent. I hope you start writing again. By the way, I also enjoy your other story ‘And I Love You’ and glad to see that one has been up-dated. I hope this one is up-dated soon too.
Rena H.M chapter 8 . 10/25/2003
I just read you story. I have to say it is the first true Original story i have seen in a long time. I truely do enjoy it. But I find it sad that you have not updated since 3-18-03. Please update yourstoy. It truly is a good one.
mika888 chapter 8 . 8/15/2003
Excellent! I love the AU-ness of it all, as well as the drama that you implemented :) Please update soon!

Might I suggest Hotaru/Amiboshi? _~
bakakitsunechan chapter 8 . 8/10/2003
Wow! It's REALLY GOOD PLEASE CONTINUE! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!
Red Lady chapter 8 . 5/23/2003
Wow! This story is so wicket! I hope things with Ami and Chichiri gets better. Keep this up and update soon!
miyaka chapter 8 . 5/13/2003
Hey there! Sorry I missed a review last chapter, it's just that I've been awfully busy. But about this chapter, I absolutely loved it (and the last one too)! I especially liked the opening scenes with Rei and the boxes and Nakago simply being a bystander while Rei was about to topple over. Anyway, keep up the great work and post soon!
amyangel chapter 7 . 4/22/2003
hehe i really enjoyed this chapter the constant wacking on serena's part was really funny. :)
A Little Chaos chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
I love the relationship between Rei and Tasuki! AlsoWhen is Nagako going to find out what he's feeling? It seems kinda odd that he himself dosen't know… I love the part Where they bump into each other!

'You want a sorry go stand in front of a mirror and hear and see yourself say it!' Of course though she knew it was her fault that they ran into each other.

And the sense of humor you give the characters! Plus the length of your shapters isn't long, or too short, which makes it exciting to read. Kepp up the good work!
Kayla chapter 7 . 4/17/2003
Cool chapter. I'm glad things are back to normal with Raye and Tasuki. Keep up the good work and update soon.
miyaka chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
I just read the entire story in one go, and so far I like it. It's totally kawaii! Keep up the great work! _
SailorTsunami chapter 7 . 4/4/2003
That was good! And I can't wait until Mina comes! YAY YAY! How bout Lita? I hope that you wouldn't be leaving her out too?