Reviews for Linear and Mag
Zatch Bell91 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
That was adorable! Mag sure is a sweety!
Hysteric Polaris chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
Aww..
Charles chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
o.k., two points for you. I really like fics that focus on Linear.
Linear Cannon chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Hiya! I just Love your story, I just got Evolution 2 Far Off Promise, If you ask me if Chain gets Mag(I'll be really ticked,) but I think Linear should be with Yurka, yes I know he's evil but he is simply so hunky!
zhaladshar chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
How sad. Once again, the feeling of uselessness prevails. All in all, great story. Too bad the depression isn't bad enough to drive someone to suicide...
Linear Cannon chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Hello there, Faria-chan! Thanks for dedicating this fic to me. I am gonna update that journal entry soon. You are the coolest friend i could ever ask for. Your stories are truly inspiring. Sephi-chan is the puppy.
KrazyCanadianGirlz chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
cute!
SGPMM chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
cool, write more sometime okay? i'm very interested in this game, and i find the fe fics written off it also interesting aswell.
Tonna Yuy chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
That was great! I'm not quite sure what Evolution is about, but you can explain it to me sometime. You should keep posting your stuff when you have time. You are an excellent writer and I'm not just saying that because I'm your friend, I'm saying that as one writer to another I truely admire your work. Anyway,that was great! _