Reviews for Wit
DancingStars45 chapter 2 . 10/21
Amazing. Where do I get one?
GinIsBetterThanFirewhiskey chapter 2 . 9/18
Hahahahahah. It's hilarious. Thank you!
GinIsBetterThanFirewhiskey chapter 1 . 9/18
I loved it! Your Ginny and Harry are the best!
Renaugh22 chapter 1 . 9/17
Yes, Miss Gryf it is a blessed day when you choose to add to your literary masterworks but Dear Lord How will I ever catch up? I guess I should say 'Woe is Me' rather than Dear Lord-right?

'nonchronological order -like Coquettish kinda' -? I sorta get the first word-but can't get a wrap in the entirety? Ginny is certainly capable of being Coquettish but Marge? She is in dire need of a 20-liter helium enema.

DDXXII
Hinny FTW chapter 2 . 9/17
I'm never reading your stories in public again. 'Coquettish' had me in stitches while waiting on the train. This one had me laughing -way too loud- in a crowded bus.

For future stories, please add a warning. Something like: 'Do not read in public, you'll look ridiculous. This story contains perfectly fine sarcasm.'

Thank you again, loved it.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 2 . 9/16
That strange sound you just heard is me snickering and snorting. I thought Percy and Audrey were missionaries *wink*wink*
matrixaffiliate chapter 2 . 9/16
Hahahaha another great chapter! I can totally see this being something Percy and Audrey would do!
scrappy8 chapter 2 . 9/16
great chapter
LiveLaughLove728 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
This is great. I love stories about Harry and Ginny facing old aspects of Harry's time at Privet Drive. Ginny is great. I laughed. Thank you!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
If I was Ginny I’d be helping Harry do away with Dudley AND Marge. Talk about a waste of space. To be fair, It was probably impossible for Dud to contact Harry and warn him off. Cute story, though.
scrappy8 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
great job
Dobby99 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I really look forward to more, this was great! I love those bunch of one-shots in one story a lot, Coquettish is one of my many favorites of yours :)
What about ecchymosis? I'd love to read more there!
matrixaffiliate chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
I love this! Coquettish is on of my favorites of yours, and a bunch of short one-shots in the same humor has me very excited! Great writing as always!