Reviews for Always
XOXOserenityXOXO chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
that was sweet! seto maybe a jerk at times but one thing is for sure. He loves his little brother.
Zoom Into Me chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Awwwwwwwww. I love the brotherly fluff and how seto always comfort mokuba after a nightmare. This was a very good story.
Candi chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Well-done. This fits what I've always believed: Do not EVER do anything within 20 miles of Mokuba that Seto might think is a threat! Getting between those brothers is about as safe as getting between mama bear and her cubs.
Nox Pluvia chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Aww . . . how cute .. Man, I want a little brother like that :(. Do they act like that in the show? I've never really watched it . . . soo . . . yeah. I was just wondering.
NewSpring chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
aw...that was so CUTE 3...hm...let's imagine...

it was dark, crystaldrops walked into the room, already familiar with it's interiors.

"seto?"

"yes?" seto turned and patted the place on the bed nxt to him.

"i-i feel so...alone...and ...scared.." she teared.

seto hugged her tightly "don't worry, i'm here..and you'll never feel alone." and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

ahh!i'm so hyper right now!

hehehe...good story!
journey maker chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
This one also was beautifully written and I started to cry when Mokie went to SEto after having a bad dream and being a good loving brother Seto let him into bed with him and he held him till he fell back to sleep with a promise that he would always be there for him... Thanks this is really beautiful.
silverfoxninja chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I have a similar chapter in my story that touches this. I love it.

I really like how this sweet story took form. Thanks for sharing it.
sherabo chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hi I an deep in your profile and reading your stories I really like your style. This is a great K story and expresses a little boys feeling so well. Of course I have added it to my site.. And I am stealing your newest one I want you to know the site has a host of really great authors and the staff has lost of experience. Your work is in good company. I hope you don't mind. But you are really hot in my book.

Sherabo
Afiong Bassey chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Aw what an adorible write more!
Mrs.Samantha Kaiba chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
'typing as i wipe tears from my eyes *_*' one word describes this short story "aw!" it so sweet and sad

"cause i've watched the show before Seto going to save his lil bro and gets his soul trapped in that evil basterd known as Pegasus's soul card collection! _ "
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Aw... Really sweet!
Death T-2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
so...sweet... **burst into tears**
yugisgirl1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Aw, man! That was touching!

Yugi: Where's Kaiba? He always gives his opinion, too.

Me: Sobbing. *sigh* That story brought tears to my eyes. I truly wish that there were more stories like that. I know Seto and Mokuba will be together until it's all over.

Seto: *comes out of no where and glomps me* You understand! I'm so happy!

Me: Urgh. The story was really good!
HiKari Mokuba's Guardian chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
*crying* CUTE! Really good! That sick jerk getting Mokuba all scared like that! Seto was right, he is a sick-minded moron!
Kari
MOKUBAisMINE chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Gyah ! I love this story...
Only one problem. Nothing big, but Mokie's hair is dark blue, not black.