Reviews for Why Time Travel Should Be Illegal and Other Morals
Hayniebomb chapter 46 . 1/31
Will there be any more to this story?
Jay chapter 46 . 1/21
Dreadful cliffhanger to leave us with, lol.
I hope all is well with you, author.
More please
yochan123 chapter 3 . 10/9/2021
The only person Dumbledore cares about is himself, and his image

That is factually proven true by his actions many times over
yochan123 chapter 1 . 10/9/2021
Sniff poor Harry! Get him to ivermorny! Fuck dumbledore and bad hogwarts and their stupid war
Gryphus chapter 14 . 6/27/2021
"he locked himself in the oven and baked himself to death. My father said he smelled delicious; he'd basted himself in gravy and herbs first so he could render his masters one last service."

That is, I admit, some pretty funny dark humour.
Gryphus chapter 7 . 6/24/2021
"You see, if you go back to the original Hebrew or Greek, a more nuanced version emerges. From that, it could be more accurately translated as one who uses sorcery to harm others, or one who comports with demons, or even if you stretch it a bit, apothecaries. In this, it is easy to see that the passage would not ban benign magic, or magic used to glorify God."

So in line with Berean doctrine as David explained it, I did a quick search for the Bible's stance on witchcraft, and, um:

First, there isn't really any extra context to glean. The line Exodus 22:18, “Do not allow a sorceress to live." is a rule in a list of other rules centred mainly around property law, and the term "witch" translates to a female person using sorcery - to what end is irrelevant.

Second, that isn't the only thing the Bible has to say on the matter. Both Deuteronomy and Leviticus say the same thing in very blunt terms.

Leviticus 19:31
You must not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out, or you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 20:6
Whoever turns to mediums or spiritists to prostitute himself with them, I will also set My face against that person and cut him off from his people.

Leviticus 20:27
A man or a woman who is a medium or spiritist must surely be put to death. They shall be stoned; their blood is upon them.'"

Deuteronomy 18:10
Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, practices divination or conjury, interprets omens, practices sorcery, (18:11) casts spells, consults a medium or spiritist, or inquires of the dead.

So even *if* that particular passage were in question, the rest of the book is extremely clear on the matter, that there's one being that is allowed to work miracles and the that's God.
Writingontheplai chapter 2 . 6/21/2021
"Bloody Yanks." I can't help but snort at the phrase.
Helene Nightfire chapter 46 . 6/6/2021
Excellent fun!
Thank you for the story so far.
The cliffhanger is a bit hard knowing this may never be finished but I think the time spent enjoying the previous chapters was worth the disappointment of not knowing the ending. I can throw some of my own ideas around or pretend I will hear the rest of the story next month.
Hope you can find the time and inspiration to finish the plot for your avid readers.
DemonWolf25 chapter 18 . 6/1/2021
I hope this gets updated, its pretty good.
DemonWolf25 chapter 12 . 5/30/2021
*twitch* Of course he is...
DemonWolf25 chapter 6 . 5/30/2021
I like the way u put info out towards the characters that need it. Not to much at one time.
DraconicGreed chapter 9 . 5/24/2021
DEUS VULT!
Baelorfan chapter 46 . 5/15/2021
Did Dumbledore create a Horcrux in the Resurrection Stone, or he did he do something else? Because the Stone affected David Murphy and froze him temporarily.
LtKettch chapter 46 . 5/13/2021
Quick note to let you know how much I’m enjoying your story. Your Original characters are great and it is very interesting to see the ripple effects the Murphy’s are having in the wizarding world.