Reviews for Why Time Travel Should Be Illegal and Other Morals
RHJunior chapter 30 . 2/4/2019
But without the time turners, nearly all of Prisoner of Azkaban goes right out the window. CAn't have it both ways...
RHJunior chapter 20 . 2/4/2019
Courage is a virtue too.

So is a love of knowledge and learning. "Study to show thyself approved... "etc.

And even the Slytherin values were virtuous if applied properly. "Be ye harmless as doves, ***and cunning as serpents***..."
RHJunior chapter 17 . 2/3/2019
The Hawaiian coral reefs are currently in "fair" condition, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

Coincidentally, worldwide temperatures have been stable and DROPPING for the past 15-20 years.

Welcome to the real world, where such events happen cyclically, with or without humanity. Heat waves happen, and humanity is not to blame for them. There are REAL environmental issues out there (like, for example, oceanic plastic, or the brown cloud visible from SPACE hanging over China?) and urging people to chase global warming mooncalves is not helping.
RHJunior chapter 12 . 2/3/2019
Consider this damning fact about Snape:

If it had been Neville Voldemort went after instead of Harry, Snape would still have been a Death Eater.

Snape was perfectly fine with the bigotry, cruelty, and hate preached by the Death Eaters- even when he was in school, which is what finally drove Lily away in the first place. He was fine with the violence, rape, torture and MURDER committed by Voldemort and his followers, and which he (yes, canonically) participated in. The only reason he even balked at anything Voldemort did was his obsession with Lily... and even then he tried to play both sides against the middle. He didn't even care that an innocent man and a little baby were going to die- only that his WAIFU was in danger. And when all was said and done he went on to bully and torment the two boys his actions made orphans.

He died as he lived: a bitter, selfish, unrepentant man who blamed all the evils of his life on others.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
One of my favourite aspects of this story is that the SI starts off being convinced canonDumbledore is also manipulative/semi-evilDumbledore only to realize that the old man is a pretty decent guy and continuously being proven wrong when he assumes the worst of him.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/14/2018
Mugglesftw, I love your stories. I can’t get enough of ‘em. They’re each very unique, yet I love the perspective from which you write. It’s such a rarerly represented viewpoint that yes, because muggles are people, they are worth writing about, have things worth saying. Everyone has random pure blood customs, but one paragraph of your writing is worth fifty random chapters. I love this story especially because while it seems run-of-the-mill, it has your flavor that really makes it pop. For example, you make every character you write seem vivid in real. I love reading your fic. Keep up the amazing work!
B. Exo
unlikely2 chapter 14 . 12/7/2018
I think the word for this story is engaging. I'm particularly hoping for a change of heart on the part of the elf of the radical variety. Well told.
elixirmaster chapter 28 . 11/29/2018
I don't think the "Orange Cheeto" joke works very well, like I get that it'd go over well enough as a joke but I don't think it fits into your story very well (like, leave modern politics in reddit)
It's not so much the color, people do refer to our last president as our first black one, our current as our first orange, and are disappointed that we don't have our first lady one but I don't believe the cheeto part would be brought along - teaching a kid to refer to someone like that would be poor manners.
The responsibility in child care/education is more important to the story than the dis on Trump is all I'm saying.
Despite that I am, however, loving your work.
(Supreme Danger Noodle may also be failing to translate into the story IMO but that's a whole other matter)
elixirmaster chapter 26 . 11/28/2018
Glad he got a vasectomy, three kids are enough - no need to compete with the Weasley family lmoa
elixirmaster chapter 23 . 11/28/2018
UHHHHH, this (and maybe my lack of self control) is ruining my sleep schedule, I've been at "just 1 more chapter" for hours .
elixirmaster chapter 15 . 11/28/2018
I don't want the foreshadowing, just let them be happy forever!
elixirmaster chapter 8 . 11/28/2018
Your characters are pretty good. I'm interested to see how this plays out.
Derpidot chapter 42 . 11/28/2018
This was so fun to read
LtKettch chapter 42 . 11/9/2018
This is such a great story. My guess is that a now disgraced Malfoy will somehow hook up with that old menace and make trouble for the Murphy’s.
I hope you will continue to update as you are able. Please don’t be discouraged by those who have objected to the religious aspects of the story. I have found Libra’s growth in character as she understands God inspiring, as well as David’s doubts. I will be interested to see if Harry’s faith plays a role in Voldy’s defeat. Perhaps, the power he knows not.
Looking forward to hearing from you again.
LtKettch chapter 36 . 11/9/2018
Please, please, please don’t let this entire book be a dream sequence after binging on Harry Potter books/films and falling asleep to a speech by President Cheeto.
This story rocksHawaiian Hufflepuff Harry!, Snape Bingo, the ongoing mystery of David Murphy’s background.
Keep up the great work. Thanks so much for the time writing it and sharing it.
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »