Reviews for Why Time Travel Should Be Illegal and Other Morals
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
So is this MC Someone who read the HP books as a child and never reread them as an adult?
Because thinking Dumbledore was in any way a good guy is a purely childish sentiment.
Also, MC may have fucked up as a parent, a bit, but really he's not the only one at fault - he had a woman, who knew he didn't drink, bring alcohol and bully him into drinking with her. He caved, because he's a pussy, and got drunk as fuck. And then he tries to apologize to Libra, who is the instigator and the one most at fault for intentionally getting a non-drinking single parent drunk?
Oof chapter 3 . 9/11/2020
STOP IT. STOP killing my FEELINGS! With HAPPINESS! ARGHHHHH!
Lunar Moon Butterfly chapter 46 . 9/11/2020
Cliffhangers. My mortal enemy.
HPMARIE chapter 46 . 8/17/2020
Great story!
rishi547 chapter 18 . 6/27/2020
aww man, I just can't do it, too much Jesus talk man.
it's rare to find an author who writes as well as this, but you seriously need to tone the Christianity aspect down. not get rid of it, because I know it adds to David's character and why he does the things he does but it's too bloody much (for me at least), I'm ashamed to say this isn't my cup of tea.
but to any new readers, give this a shot, you might be fine with it and if you are, as I've said before a brilliantly well crafted plot that obvi needs finishing.
rishi547 chapter 8 . 6/26/2020
wait, I recall in previous chapters that Harry was flicking through channels, how do they not have a TV.

other than that, I'm loving the way you've written the si, superb flow and great story so far.

I know you probably won't see this, but for any new comer, there is a lot of religion in this, almost to the point where its a bit grating, I don't mind religious characters, but it happens too often so far.

so take this fic with a pinch of salt, if you can get past that, you have an incredible read ahead of you.
darthtenebrosius chapter 46 . 6/5/2020
Just read this all over the course of about two days, and it's one of the best SIs I've read! How annoying that it's left on a cliffhanger, at such an interesting point. I know it's been a year, but it's there any chance you'll be returning to this story?
Duchess67 chapter 33 . 5/12/2020
Having a fourth of July cookout in Scotland... *giggle fit* And Snape went to it! *agog at that fact*

I can see it now, the twins are going to think David is their buddy, their go to guy for getting out of detention, aren't they? LOL I really hope not, though. It would get him into the doghouse with Molly. *vbg*
Duchess67 chapter 32 . 5/12/2020
Poor Libra, what a perfectly horrid excuse for a mother she had! Grrrrr

Oh my gosh, I laughed and laughed at Snape in this chapter! *still snickering*
Duchess67 chapter 31 . 5/12/2020
There's the Hagrid we know from canon! LOL Are any of Aragog's ilk going to be making an appearance? *shudder* I really hate spiders!

Snape being crytic, say it ain't so! LOL
Duchess67 chapter 30 . 5/12/2020
Thank you! I'm not double checking your math because I hate math, but that makes more sense than the few numbers everybody is always trying to say there are.

Minerva's reactions to David and his story had me cracking up a bit. Awesome! :)
Duchess67 chapter 28 . 5/12/2020
Oh no, now Walden is going to know Libra is alive? Crap!
JM0RIARTY chapter 46 . 5/12/2020
you can't stop on that cliff hanger... if you still have the spoons to write would you consider writing for this story?
JM
Duchess67 chapter 26 . 5/11/2020
He was warned and STILL used it? That IDIOT!
Duchess67 chapter 25 . 5/11/2020