Reviews for Why Time Travel Should Be Illegal and Other Morals
VtrCst chapter 46 . 5/10/2020
Damn, that leaves us in quite a moment...

Great fic, Outstanding!
Duchess67 chapter 24 . 5/9/2020
Awwww, having to go back to Hogwarts? What happened to looking in on the school in Texas? :(
Duchess67 chapter 20 . 5/9/2020
I agree, Walden Macnair DOES deserve to die a horrible death. I'd like to think Buckbeak would have done him in, I doubt that big, beautiful creature would have just stood there and let that creep lop his head off. I refuse to think otherwise!

Libra is pregnant again? Awwww... Too cute and sweet!
Duchess67 chapter 19 . 5/9/2020
I like the idea of such a peaceful school. Wish Harry could go to it and not need to learn to fight, but nasty old moldy shorts wouldn't let him. :(
Duchess67 chapter 17 . 5/9/2020
I am loving this story! {{{hugs}}} Thank you for it and for sharing it with us. I hope you and yours are well. :)
Duchess67 chapter 16 . 5/9/2020
That place sounds fantastic and I'm so happy they have Auntie Debbie, she helped make Harry's party awesome!

The foreshadowing sounds ominous, though.
Duchess67 chapter 13 . 5/9/2020
LOL I simply adored that ceremony, the very impressive clergyman line was a perfect touch! Soooooo cute and sweet!

Snape is a DICK and I want to see him slapped down, hard at some point. PLEASE?! I'd say that the books didn't do his horribleness justice. Ugh!

Yep, Dumbls is definitely an idiot, as far as Snape is concerned. *rolling my eyes now*
Duchess67 chapter 10 . 5/9/2020
Oh my gosh, Sirius is a full on IDIOT! He's probably ruined his relationship with Harry forever, or at least a very long time, with that stunt. Were he and Remus arguing about when to come visit Harry and the idiot took advantage of Lupin's state to desert and go visit? What did that do to Lupin? Without Sirius there to help keep him under control, did Remus' werewolf form hurt anyone? What a horrible thing for Sirius to do to a friend, if so and even if he didn't hurt anyone! I hope they keep him in St. Mungos for a LONG dang time! grrrrr

David and Libra are too cute. I love them. Poor Harry, losing Buttercup like that, but at least she died a hero to him for biting Sirius like that. Poor thing! At least the good thing of his familly becoming "officially" whole came out of all of this.
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 5/9/2020
{{{hugs}}} THANK YOU for the character of Olivia and her portrayal here, as well as the perseverance of a GOOD TEACHER who could see her potential and ways to help her cope in the meantime. AWESOME!
Duchess67 chapter 8 . 5/8/2020
Awwwww...

Hey, this actually gives insight into Vernon and Petunia, if you stop and think about it. All that bluster to hide a near crippling fear... But then they took out their anger at that fear on poor Harry. I'm so very glad that Murphy and Libra are better than that!
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 5/8/2020
I love how strong Murphy's faith is!

Also, he kinda reads like Harry Dresden from The Dresden Files books. I love it! *giggle*
Duchess67 chapter 6 . 5/8/2020
I adore all the Princess Bride references and how obtuse Murphy is. *giggle fit*

Accidentally sending Dumbledore on a wild basilisk hunt. LOL
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 5/8/2020
Seen from this perspective, wizards and witches really are very frightening, even terrifying. How DO you equalize things between someone with magic and someone without?
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 5/8/2020
*shriek* Oh my gosh, how the heck are they gonna deal with this? How WILL they deal with magic users when they aren't? Wizards and witches are SO condescending towards non magical people it's extremely annoying!
MarvelDweeb chapter 9 . 5/8/2020
okay, so the comments concerned me so much so that I did read ahead and skip to chapter nine. What I have to say about this is that they are theological beliefs that anyone would have the right of. yes, it does kinda throw you off a bit but something you have to remember is that this is time travel and an alternate universe altogether. (if there is a god there it sure wouldn't be the same one as the one he had lived in before (Tbh I've thought about this before, if you go to an AU you are technically not under the same deity you've known or followed before because it has changed even if it's just a little bit. So I guess he does have the right it wondering about stuff like that but idk it's up to you ig.
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »