Reviews for Sincerity Cowboy
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 1/10/2010
nice!:D wonderful.
Silver Miracles chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I'm not logged in but I am on ffnet and this has been one of my favorite stories for ages! It's so good and I love your characterizations of everyone. Great job. You oughta listen to the song "Under Control" by Parachute- I hadn't been on this site in a long time, but when I heard it I thought of your story, no joke!
cutecrazyice chapter 21 . 5/27/2008
Oh, I love this! I'm a big Selphie fan (she rocks!), and Irvine comes a close yeah, you made me happy with this fic. Thanks! :)
Joey chapter 22 . 5/23/2008
This made me so happy. All I can say is THANK YOU, from my heart. I absolutely adored Selphie when I was 14, went through a reactionary hating stage in my later teens of 'ff8 is lame' - but now reading this it's like a box of sunshine opened up in my head and I remember why that game was so wonderful to me. Thank you so much! This story has really touched me, and made me love Selphie and Irvine all over again.
vikung-fu chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
I'm thoroughly enjoying this so far. I think I'm going to adopt you as my mentor on all things FFVI-related!
vikung-fu chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
As promised, I read through the first chapter at work ~ and really loved it. The way you write the characters and the focus on Selphie and Irvine is great. Also props on writing teh long!fic.

It might take me 20 days to read a chapter at work but rest assured, I certainly will.
Ran Reyn Talyn chapter 22 . 12/18/2006
Well, I just spent the last few hours reading your story, and I enjoyed it much. Thank you for writting it. I normally make it a custom to critique and review each chapeter, but sadly, you're already done with it all. Anyway, great job, and its a good thing that you can look at your work and realize when it's lost a bit of focus. It was more focused at beggining and end, but it turned out great. I paticulairly enjoyed the early bits, Irvine angst and worry was well done, and it was quite exciting to see him and Selphis get together. The whole time I was waiting and serching for any other tie to bind them closer, good stuff. Lol, and it often reminded me of my own relationship with my girlfriend, lol. Frustrating at times, but I love her anyway. And in anycase, keep up the great work. Those early chapters especially showed much much skill. I'm also enjoying your other quistis stories at the moment, and I'll be leaving you review, promise. Till then, this is Ran/Reyn over and out.

(by the way, nice use of my name in the story, good stuff.)
shru chapter 7 . 7/24/2006
I hated Quistis in that chapter. She's supposed to be everyone's big sister so I don't think she would have been that harsh to Irvine, because he's like her little brother. But I suppose you do have a point in the fact that she doesn't remember, so who knows. I just think that its one of those things you instinctively. And please don't make that Rinoa thing into a SeeD - it's just not meant to be!
GiGgLyGaL chapter 21 . 2/5/2006
aw...what a cute selvine. i like how you portrayed the characters. very cute.

Verdanii chapter 22 . 10/24/2005
Thanks for writing the lovely ficcy, Chickie.
Verdanii chapter 21 . 10/24/2005
Yes, you are Irvy. You're brilliant.
Verdanii chapter 20 . 10/24/2005
That was so cute.
Verdanii chapter 19 . 10/24/2005
Irvine, is just the sweetest thing.
Verdanii chapter 18 . 10/24/2005
Nice, Chickie. Goody, like the ficcy Chickie.
Verdanii chapter 17 . 10/24/2005