Reviews for Vignettes of Steele: Holt
BB80 chapter 7 . 8/12
Very funny the reasoning about the choice! Can't wait to see the little toddler growing up!
RS Fan 17 chapter 7 . 8/11
Mmmm! Hershey kisses, Laura is a great mother doing whatever it takes to keep her baby safe! Loved it!
Chibijem chapter 7 . 8/11
Loved it! So wonderful to see the entire family out!
Sarai chapter 7 . 8/10
aww! too cute.
Charming!
LizzieGatz chapter 6 . 7/16
"Recovery's your specialty, not mine"
Allie chapter 6 . 7/16
I find the Vingettes of Holt the most entertaining! Loved it when Laura told Remington that Recovery was his specialty lol.
Chibijem chapter 6 . 7/16
OMG! Too perfect. Loved it all! Thank you so, so very much!
Sarai chapter 6 . 7/16
aww too cute.
RS Fan 17 chapter 6 . 7/15
Funny and touching story! You can’t fight genetics! Love the Steele kids stories. Thank you
Guest-TX chapter 6 . 7/15
Holt sounds so adorable grabbing at shiny items. I wish to pinch his chubby cheeks too. :)
steele in 82 chapter 5 . 6/8
cute, liked the way you saw it through a babies eyes!
Chibijem chapter 4 . 6/6
Just realized I missed this gem of a vignette! Don't know how that happened. Truly wonderful and touching! Always love Remington's reactions to his children and seeing how Laura wants to give him all the treasures he has...Thanks so much!
Chibijem chapter 5 . 6/6
Holt's chapter is so very sweet and very creative. Loved seeing the family holiday and everyone's interactions with the baby! I can tell Holt is going to be a major handful. LOL Thank you so so much for this chapter and updating...
LizzieGatz chapter 5 . 6/6
Such an apt description of a baby’s life! The goal always snatched away just as it is within reach.