Reviews for 5 times Penny knew how to get to Sheldon
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
Your Sheldon's voice is perfectly fine. He's the difficult one to get, so I understand your concern, but you did well.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Very good. It’s true how amazing their rekationship is. He lets her in more then anyone else.
Kira Sema chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
I hope those flames from everyone warned your cold heart. :)

As someone who does ship the canon pairings, I was very enlightened by this. You're making me kinda ship them.

Good fic, I could see it actually happening if it was canon. :)
DiegoARL38 chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Again, you have made me smile. I like the light-heartedness of your stories, keep up the good work!
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
awesome!~~~~
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
amy is sheldon's vixen , and sheldon is amy's sweet baboo... so there you go...
lazziebeequeen chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I think this a great story .so their
CTR69 chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Shenny always had cute nicks for each other. Penny was Sheldons kitten and he was her moonpie. Canon couples completely lack this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Don't let the haters keep hating. Even after they get what they want, they still feel the need to be cruel. As a Shamy shipper I can't say I liked reading ex-Amy but I definitely thought this was cute.
#4 never would happen because he would force her to say Batman but I do like how he stopped her from doing it.
Again cute story...and continue to ship away.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
hahahaha..my god...please... i guess you don't watch the show anymore, uh? i mean penny doesn't get sheldon, never did and never wi. like all he does is call her a slut and all she does is call him weirdo
Frangerfiction chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Oh please Lenny people - the pettiness of it all! I'm a dyed in the wool, 100% Lenny and even I get tired of all this shipping malevolence. Write what YOU want to write and screw everyone who puts the hate on. If I don't like the idea I don't read it. Pretty simple.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
i have to agree with the previous statement. your story is far fetched instead of enlightening.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I'm not going to judge your story as your allowed to write whatever you want. I on the other hand take offence to your description saying that Lennies and Shamies will be enlightened by reading your story. There is nothing enlightening about reading Shenny, farfetched is more fitting.
MoonlessGalaxy chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
YES. YOU GO AND BE PRODUCTIVE. Good job though, I really liked this Nargs and that’s a good thing considering I’ve only ever watched TBBT two or three times...
Tuesday Pajamas chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I love the Penny trick. That could be a fic idea and Amy being referred to as his ex. What joy those words bring. :)