Reviews for Comfort From The World
Prissz chapter 24 . 5/2/2010
Oh, please tell me that you haven't abandoned this story. It is really good and I'd love to be able to finish it
sjrodgers23 chapter 24 . 4/21/2010
just found this story.

Please come back and continue writing it.

cant wait to read more of this story

so please please come back and continue it
trizfores chapter 24 . 10/22/2007
lovely story. it's been years since you have updated. pls do finish it
333421 chapter 24 . 6/1/2007
Aw thats a brilliant story please hurry with your next chapter
sarah chapter 24 . 1/25/2007
you have severus pining after 18 for his dead wife that is way too much time for that. we all lose people but 18 yrs is way to long to be pine for some dead person. think god you stoping updating this crapy story.
joaniem chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
this fic is really cute...but at the end of chappie 3 y0u put- "...there are fresh clothes lied out for you..." where it would have been correct to say laid out for you...just trying to help...dont get mad plz...
Khyharah chapter 24 . 9/12/2004
EVIL! ok, i found this story on a google search (no less!) and was totally hoping that it was complete, but alas, i get tot he last chapter and find it is not! how dare you! just teasing! well, i hope your muse is up and running soon, for i know us dying readers out here in lala land want nothing more to hear what in the world happened to severus (sexy beast that he is!)
Ann Crimson chapter 24 . 7/9/2004
I know you haven't updated this story in over a year... but I need to know what happens next! Please! It is so well written... it has to be completed! You need to finish it! Please... it really touches the soul.
LastTrueBard chapter 24 . 6/26/2004
I totally love this story! PLEASE update!