Reviews for Something Beautiful in Return
Adrimazofeifa chapter 9 . 4/24
I really liked this chapter, especially Hermione's interaction with Harry and Ginny.
TritonGreen chapter 26 . 3/6
Reread this once again, fell in love with it once again. Thank you, this is perfection!
Blu3zClu3z chapter 26 . 11/27/2023
Wonderful story! Very descriptive and wasnt rushed. Thanks for sharing!
Vie chapter 1 . 7/11/2022
Wow... It's good, the descriptive narrative carried me away, Rather than reading, it makes me feel like watching. Love it
Skylar Moreland chapter 26 . 2/20/2022
my favorite fluff fanfic, needs to be more popular! i don’t remember the last time i read one all the way through but this was so good and well written too! it was low stress and an easy, laidback read! beautiful 3333
Fris Comyns chapter 10 . 11/29/2021
I do so love the way you have written Draco and Blaise’s friendship.
nif-ravenpuff chapter 26 . 11/21/2021
Holy cow, this story has done the near-impossible and made me cry sappy tears. Beautiful story! Perfectly paced toothat’s not an easy balance to achieve.
Yaaaaaaaish chapter 26 . 10/20/2021
I enjoyed every single chapter. Love the storyline.
ahizelm chapter 8 . 8/27/2021
ahhhh the piano. I also love that she made the first move, intentional or not.

This is just so lovely.
ahizelm chapter 7 . 8/26/2021
I think I am quite besotted with your Draco, but that was probably your point.
ahizelm chapter 6 . 8/26/2021
Tiny moments in your story bring me legitimate joy. On such example:

She stretched her leg out a poked me playfully with her toe, "What happened to you? You used to be all nasty and sullen and broody."

"Is that what you prefer?"

Ahhhh. Loving this,
ahizelm chapter 5 . 8/26/2021
Ahhhh! Solid developments and characterizations here. Can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow.
ahizelm chapter 4 . 8/26/2021
You’ve done such great things with the events that would have immediately occurred after the end of Deathly Hallows. I love this grown up Draco and can’t wait to read more of his and Granger’s interactions.
ahizelm chapter 3 . 8/25/2021
I love, love, love this set up. And I feel for them both!

Waiting patiently for their reacquaintance.
ahizelm chapter 2 . 8/25/2021
This was a great view into Draco and I like the liberties taken here with where our favorite Wizarding kids ended up at the Ministry, Ron’s indiscretions notwithstanding.

I love this set up. Can’t wait to read more.