Reviews for Something Beautiful in Return
Valery Hlinka chapter 26 . 9/11
Unbelievably beautiful and touching story! I know I will read it over and over again. You definitely have your way with words and plot ideas.
whitefang1210 chapter 26 . 8/25
Love this story! Although I kinda wish we could have seen what happened to Ron after that confrontation.
Jess6800 chapter 26 . 8/23
This story was absolutely beautiful. Fluffy and sweet and perfect.
tee4dree chapter 26 . 8/22
Something beautiful indeed! A very sweet romantic and light-hearted fic! Thank you so much!
saoyedaoez01 chapter 20 . 8/17
I love Blaise, Pansy, and Draco. Sometimes I think they’re better than the Golden Trio. I’m not a Ron fan (no offense to Ron supporters) and I know he did a lot of wrong behind Hermione. In my past experience, I’ve felt the way Hermione did when Ron betrayed her. One day someone did remind me of the saying that it takes two to tango. And so I had although I couldn’t change the past I could only re-evaluate/reassess my thoughts and
feelings. Great chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 18 . 8/17
Awww. They’re adorable.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 16 . 8/17
These last 3-4 chapters are pretty hot. Need to pause and turn on the fan before I continue reading. Goodness.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 12 . 8/17
Well, that was a hot chapter with just Draco walking around the cottage just like that.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 11 . 8/17
Aah, there’s Dramione. ;)
saoyedaoez01 chapter 10 . 8/17
I love how Pansy is protective of Draco. Another favorite chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 9 . 8/17
Well, I guess it’s good her friends know
how she felt. Sometimes being a friend can be a difficult job. You think you’re helping only to find out that what you actually did was hurt them. Another favorite chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 8 . 8/17
So sweet, romantic, and very touching. Her sadness and state of being broken hits home.
Favorite chapter so far.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 5 . 8/17
Love this story so far.
Aoi1995 chapter 26 . 8/15
You write the best fluffy dramione stories seriously. I loved this story very much and I am sure I am going to read this again soon. Draco was already in love with her and he had waited for her so long. It was not in vain and he got her forever. It's not easy to trust someone or fall in love with someone so soon after having a devastating relationship that too for 6 years. But Draco's love and patience made it possible. When Hermione finally accepted her feelings there was no looking back. It was normal that Hermione couldn't believe that Draco had changed at first but I love how you didn't extend her doubts much longer. I loved the friendship of Pansy and Blaise with Draco. They were so caring and protective of him. One of my favourite part was when Pansy told not to play with his feelings. I am used to the protective natures of Harry and Ginny. It's very rare when Draco's friends give that kind of speech. The smut was hot and treat to read. I hate Ron of his story. I want to kick him when he was so sure that Hermione would forgive him easily and accept him back. The way she dealt with him at the office was praiseworthy. I fall in love with the way Draco took care of Hermione everytime, he healed her pain beautifully. Hermione took care of him when he was hurt and handled his temper though there were hiccups initially. I felt so emotional and happy for them when after long period of time Hermione finally got pregnant and the proposal moment was priceless too. I am so used to read Dramione 's first kid is usually with blonde hair and grey eyes so it was a pleasant surprise to see a baby who is exactly like Hermione though I hope the next baby would be a boy and looks exactly like Draco. Thanks for writing such a beautiful story.
crochetaway chapter 26 . 8/12
God this was so unbelievably beautiful. Well done my dear!