Reviews for Of Flesh, Metal and mythical powers
pushtrak1 chapter 14 . 4/12
Best of luck with your exams :)
Th3DarkAngel chapter 13 . 2/19
As loyal readers, we will support your choice as the writer. Also good lucky with your troubles IRL. I look forward to your rewrite.
Psihopatul chapter 12 . 12/24/2018
Took me long enough to read the newest chapter. It was great, I hope you will continue telling of the Harran Crisis. It is also interesting to see some new type of interactions between the canon characters with OCs. Keep it up and Merry Christmas bro!
Th3DarkAngel chapter 12 . 11/29/2018
hey man is good to hear from you again, you probly dont remember me but thats not important. Its just good to hear from you. Also think that the pilots would host a parkour class?
sebitor chapter 12 . 11/14/2018
gold crown dragon chapter 12 . 11/14/2018
its been a long time.
Random Guy chapter 11 . 9/16/2018
Name: Wesley
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Aura lv: Idk what you mean by aura level so I guess more of a tank
Semblance: Teleporting
Weapon: Rocket Launcher/Shotgun
Gear: Like armor? If so then: metal chest plate, arm plates (upper), Hollow mask (From Bleach, the anime), Leggings, dark grey leggings, and a metal backplate
Look: Imagine a stereotypical anime schoolboy (Like oh I dunno senpai from yandere sim) but with white hair.
Personality: Kind, daring, somewhat the type of guy to oh I dunno climb a tower to reach a office.
Also Ik that you said you had enough oc’s but fuck it.
Psihopatul chapter 11 . 9/1/2018
Took ya long enough with this chapter, do I need to use one of your titans to crush you? :D also loving that you finally added something non-canon as well as made RWBY team actually loose a sparring match instead of the very generic "Team RWBY always wins a spar, they are undefeated masters"-s**t.
And finally yes it was very short could have of course been lot longer but hopefully upcoming chapters return to the normal length. Keep up the good work and see ya next time but until then Good Hunting

PS: Last Friday couldn't come follow stream of yours, was out of town and now I am back I should be able to join you once again next Friday if you stream.
Shadowninja10 chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
please update
Thunderbird 22 chapter 11 . 8/31/2018
giant sword fun teeheeheehheehhee
Gray28wolf08 chapter 11 . 8/28/2018
Yes, debut time, great story keep up the awesome work.
Psihopatul chapter 10 . 7/10/2018
Really well executed chapter however following bit too much on the generic canon line of the story, hopefully later on there will be bigger changes to canon events, CRDL fight was nice touch as well it did give some of that much needed change.
Now looking forward to the next chapter Good Hunting till then!
Perseus12 chapter 10 . 7/9/2018
Wowsers! Team CDRL got a hellish beatings of a Militia instructor and I love it! *Thumbs UP!*
zelta-nine chapter 10 . 7/9/2018
another excellent chapter. i wonder how remnant would react to the presence of the militia once they are made public. the white fang might be avoiding them now but sooner or later the militias going to get involve. Echo did a great job putting CDRL in place, hopefully this time they learnt their lesson and would stop bullying the other students. But would the IMC get involve in this story. anyway good job and keep up the good work
PapaScorch chapter 9 . 6/21/2018
great story, and Yang will know Charlie and frost all to well.

R.I.P. Yang's arm