Reviews for AS202 Breakdown
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 8/14/2008
great story
Moonlite Star chapter 10 . 7/18/2007
heh so that's how lydecker joins up with manticore in your stories. lovely.

again, lydecker is just the perfect villain.
BlueAngel137 chapter 10 . 1/23/2004
Brilliant Story, with a thrilling and well planned plot! I love the way you characterize Max and Logan and Im really happy that they found together again (no damn virus keeping them apart:) ). Great that you involved good old Deck again, playing his own games.
The Asha Basha chapter 10 . 6/8/2003
Excellent fanfic! I actually read the whole thing (even though I always ignore any fic with more than five chapters)
BlackWolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Good stuff, You did a great job with this one like you did with Smoke and Mirrors, I'm probably going to be up for a while reading the rest, good work on the characters.
Raydyan chapter 10 . 4/16/2003
Awesome. So cleverly written and plotted.

I love Dark Angel! The second episode of the season just kicks ass. I had a nightmare, there were mutants, breeding cults and a bloody virus! Thank God I woke up and found this. Whew.
DexDoll chapter 10 . 4/16/2003
What a great follow-up to Smoke and Mirrors. I love this story.
WyldeGod chapter 10 . 4/8/2003
It just keeps getting better. Yes, I knew Logan would figure it out and Max would come back. There is that lingering thought about re-deploying but let's face it. Max and Logan just got it that way. What I can't wait for is the good old Deckster sitting behind his desk and pulling some strings.

Outstanding, Star! You're really on top of this one here and I can't wait for more of this. Post the next installment soon. You have ten minutes... :)
Please SuBecky chapter 10 . 4/7/2003
Aw! Very sweet. Loved the ending. Can't wait for the next story.
Sea Siren chapter 10 . 4/6/2003
A BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN CONCLUSION TO AN EXCELLENT STORY! I LOOK FORWARD TO THE SEQUEL!
Firmament chapter 10 . 4/6/2003
What a fantastic story with a beautiful ending. Just brilliant. Can not wait for The Puppertmasters.
Willa Mitty chapter 10 . 4/5/2003
Very nice! But in the future, I may have to wait until you have the entire thing posted. All this drama between chapters is just too much for me. ;)
Natters chapter 10 . 4/5/2003
great fic. can't wait to read puppetmasters!
Aerie chapter 10 . 4/4/2003
I think even Max would agree - this story is absolutely perfect.
Natters chapter 9 . 4/2/2003