Reviews for Klaus's love
Blistful2006 chapter 7 . 1/18
Things are progressing. This chapter was much better and I was able to get through it with no proofreading self edit really improved it. Bella really does catch on fast and seem to have hit the ground running. No wonder she seriousness. That drink lol. Looking forward to the next chapter.
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 7 . 1/18
Hohoho! Omo! Cool,The chapter is great! Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story!I hope you update really soon. !I can't wait to read update soon! :)
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 6 . 1/18
OMG!I LOVE IT:)
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 5 . 1/18
WOW:)I LOVE IT
01Katie chapter 6 . 1/9
Love it and can't wait for more.
Blistful2006 chapter 6 . 1/9
While I do like the story and happy to have another Klaus/Bella story. Love that she is stronger here as well. You really need to take the time to proof read at the very least if not having a beta. Some thing like double words and other issues would have been easily fixed by you. They would have let it flow better instead of me having to double back to check what you meant by rereading a section. Otherwise looking forward to what you do here. thanks for sharing
sophiamommy chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
awesome cant wait to see more
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2017
I like this so far but I can't stand Elena in general
01Katie chapter 5 . 12/15/2017
Please update ASAFP. I saw a slip when Bella was talking bout vervain you said the same thing instead of not consume or wearing any. But I like it keep it up. May want to consider a pre reader.
patriciayoussef1512 chapter 5 . 12/15/2017
Please more quick i Love this Story and i cant wait Bella meet klaus
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
Wow.i love it.
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 3 . 12/5/2017
I like more
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
wow:) i like it:)plis more
LeeChoonHee chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
Love it, please update soon ;)
Jenny chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
This will be a awesome story...Good luck...I can’t wait to read it