Reviews for Everybody Talks
PlaidDino chapter 14 . 1/24/2018
3 minutes and 53 seconds. I see what you did there. Hehehe.

Everything about this is a blessing.
deleteduserFormerlyMuffinstuff chapter 14 . 1/24/2018
*inhale*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes. This is it. Mileven is happening

#EverybodyTalksISBAEEE GET IT TRENDING PPL
Christmasfairy chapter 14 . 1/24/2018
You know those moments when you’re completely sucked in the a story and forget that you’re in public and then there is this incredibly happy and awe-worthy moment and you accidentally squeal out loud and then try to act like nothing happened while you still can’t stop smiling like an idiot? One of those moments 3
Frostburn243 chapter 14 . 1/24/2018
Fantastic chapter!
AliKattt chapter 14 . 1/24/2018
Ten thousand words of pure fucking perfection. This is absolutely flawless. From Max's vandalism to the Rubix cube that made me put my face in my hands and sob as El turned it away, and made me smior like a psycho when the chapter ended. You are a flawless writer, and I never want you to stop writing. Ever. Thank you much.
AnnbethsJackson chapter 14 . 1/23/2018
Whoopsies... I was slightly shaking when I wrote this review because this chapter literally made me SO damn happy so I accidentally pressed send without meaning to... oops.
Anyway, as usual this chapter was exquisite and made my day.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/23/2018
I’m so incredibly sad there’s only two chapters left of this story... literally don’t know what I’ll do when it’s over.
So so incredible. Literally a work of art.
L. Borealis chapter 14 . 1/23/2018
That Wheeler family gush fest at the end was just so frickin cute I could scream!
oxRosiebabyxo chapter 14 . 1/23/2018
I think Mikes Mom listening in while he’s talking to El is my favorite part. Can not wait for the next chapter, so excited!
Veronica Mars chapter 14 . 1/23/2018
aww poor lil gay will.

the homecoming proposals were so cute, especially the rubics cube.

i was dying at these stupid idiots this chapter, smh. so them though.
eusticegertrude chapter 14 . 1/23/2018
I'M SO HAPPY BUT LIKE ALSO I'M VERY UPSET THAT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MORE THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL
mcplestreet chapter 13 . 1/23/2018
this is, by far, the best update yet
Guest chapter 13 . 1/23/2018
Update, dammit!
ChanceToBeImmortal chapter 13 . 1/23/2018
I see what you did there with the dog turning into the lizard nice. that chapter was just so cute and you wrote the characters so so well.
Kitkat39612 chapter 7 . 1/21/2018
Greg is the scum of the earth.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »