Reviews for Everybody Talks
DaisyTheDoodleDog chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
Omg! So cute! This is totally relatable! Can’t wait for more!
idonthaveashipihaveanarmada chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
*squeals* SO MUCH FLUFF YAY!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
I love it. I love it so much, please keep it going!
Shameless-Stranger612 chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
I usually don’t like AU stories but I absolutely adore this one! Even though you obviously had to alter their personalities, you still stayed true to who they really are. I absolutely love El’s reaction every time she’s around Mike- it’s so relatable and takes me back my old crushes! This is awesome and I can’t wait to read more!
phieillydinyia chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
Nice
Veronica Mars chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
Really like this so far, can't wait for more
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
I'm really happy you decided to make this a series. This story is awesome, keep it up.
starsandwristrockets chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
This story makes my heart happy! Can't wait for more.
idonthaveashipihaveanarmada chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
YES! Please please please please PLEASE write more! I really loved it! I love when people write fanfic with the characters I love but who are a little different, like the characters in this one and the characters in the fic Cigarettes, Eggos, and the secrets between us! I would love to keep reading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Continúa esto por favor lo ame totalmente ️
UKsless2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I initially turned my nose up at the premise, but because I enjoy your other Stranger things fics, I gave this a go.
I was not disappointed - good job.
I'd actually really like it if you followed this thread a bit more and did more stories for this idea or extended this one. I think with your skill, they'd be pretty good!
But it's your writing at the end of the day, just do whatever takes you fancy and it'll turn out well.
Septimus714 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Brooo, please more! I really want to see where you might take this story!
CatherinexxKC chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
This was amazing! Sometimes with an AU like this it can feel so out of character, but you nailed it perfectly. I wanna see a little more word vomit from Mike tho, just the way he talks and explains things to El is so cute to me. Like if they went on a date to the arcade or a sci-fi movie and he had a moment of geeking out and explaining and El is just like "aw yis my little nerd burger." I dont know, Im just excited and hopeful that you add more!
Ballerina-Geek chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
I love this AU it's super interesting and I'm actually dying to know what happens next! I know this is a one-shot but maybe you could consider expanding just a little bit. I would be interesting to see how this universe Max and El integrade into the boys' lives.

I totally get the image if Max and El acting as guard dogs and beating up the bullies who pick on our favorite AV nerd!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Oh yes write more because I am hooked
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »