Reviews for Everybody Talks
robysel chapter 2 . 4/29/2018
It was cute but the end made me sad. Why is El so not confident? Mike definitely likes her
robysel chapter 1 . 4/29/2018
I loved it when you said ‘its not like secret information but it wasnt very known either’ lol! Im loving this so much
Kitkat39612 chapter 14 . 4/12/2018
Exactly 400 reviews. Well done!
GoldenShadow401 chapter 16 . 4/12/2018
Great great story, adorable ending!
Strangerthingsthaneggos chapter 16 . 4/7/2018
NOOOO
Kyra chapter 16 . 3/31/2018
WHY ON A CLIFFHANGER! I CRIED BECAUSE THE CLIFFHANGER AT THE END! I'm gonna jump off a bridge now. BUT STILL! Don't. Do. That. Ever. Again. You HEAR ME!
Kyra chapter 11 . 3/28/2018
Omg i will never sleep again.
stubbornangel chapter 16 . 3/14/2018
Honestly, this is a masterpiece. It was so fun to read and it’s evident that you put all of your effort into this story. It was well thought out and I was so happy with the characters developments. Thank you for one of the best stories on this site! Well done!
arionasayyuh chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
I had to admit, I was skeptical about this story at first when you first published it because it didn't sound interesting. Boy was I wrong and stupid, this is literally the best story in the whole world. Congratulations on it from the start to the end. I hope you keep writing and keep up the amazing work!

Plus congrats on the Best Mileven and Best AU ST Leveos awards!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2018
Well done.
Jpg83 chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
This story was absolutely brilliant! I read it so fast I was kind of surprised and hated that it ended so soon, but at the same time was so satisfied! You are an amazing author, thanks for writing this diabolical addicting fic.
rebekkaalison chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
Wow. This story is amazing. There were moments that gave me goosebumps. Love love love it!
John Horvath chapter 13 . 2/21/2018
Another excellent chapter! There's a funny thing about sleeping bags, incidentally. Any two of the same manufacturers' standard designs can be stacked as a pair with the linings facing each other, and the zippers will fit together perfectly to form one double-size bag. That's a neat little couples' trick for sleeping in shared warmth or just for private shared space for more 'smutty' purposes. Been there, done that, damn near conceived a child a little sooner than expected with what just started out as trying to conserve body heat with shared space. ;-)
John Horvath chapter 12 . 2/21/2018
There's only been ONE significant issue I've found with the story so far. It seems doubtful that Troy would have had the kind of tools on him at the library for doing so much damage that Mike would need a whole new bike. New tires & new inner tubes, obviously, but it's doubtful Troy could bend the rims, damage the spokes beyond repair, or break frame welds without heavy tools. Troy could have cut the seat covering, but even that would be repairable. It's just a basic 20" single-speed model of the Schwinn Fastback series. The coaster brake on that model is sealed inside the rear wheel hub, too. There's not much damage Troy could have done with just a knife. It might need a full disassembly and fresh paint it he used the knife to mess up the paint job. It's a one-weekend repair job, basically. I remember. I rode a '73 Iverson coaster-shift 3-speed as my "stunt bike" back in the 70's and had picked up a '70 Murray used with Shimano five-speed that I customized as my main bike back in the day. Those AV Club kids would also be expert bike mechanics. I was basically the Heavy Metal version of Jonathan Byers back in the day. LOL

It was only a matter of time before El's powers became a Party Members Only secret. Obviously, Max & El have full membership now, basically two initially separate sub-Party groups merging into one with same six members as canon established.
John Horvath chapter 11 . 2/21/2018
That's a GREAT reveal of the backstory, but oddly there seems to be MORE yet to be revealed. I have an odd feeling that Terry might not be "dead" per se, but so badly incapacitated that El probably wouldn't have wanted to see her obviously suffering, so Hopper leaves out that detail of her BODY being alive and her MIND being essentially deceased, at least until she's old enough to understand that the part of Terry that made her Mama was destroyed by the Bad Men even though the basically vacant BODY still breathed. If there's a SEQUEL to this, it could be a reveal that Hopper decides to supervise as part of a Mileven voyage of discovery when they're somewhere between 18 & 21 and making marriage plans. The blue hairband seems to be there, and might have the same Sara significance. Did Diane get Sara mixed up in some kind of Trojan Horse "preschool" by accident that turned out to be cover for some other experiment, and whatever mandatory "vaccinations" were involved had caused the cancer that killed Sara and torn apart the Dopper marriage? I might be "overthinking" or "reading into" the symbolism here, or maybe fueling ideas for the author to explore more deeply than originally intended. In any case, it's rightly tagged as one of the BEST of the Stranger Things stories on here with A LOT more potential nods to canon (such as a possible NY connection to Dopper / Sara) than most of the other AU stories!
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »