Reviews for Everybody Talks
Genesis.Malfoy chapter 16 . 2/20/2018
I read this all together while having a cold. My head hurts, my nose itches and my heart exploded. It was FANTASTIC. I've never read something this long all at once, even If that once took me a few hours between fever and tissues, but man... I think fantastic doesn't even cut, there are no words. I can't even begin to enunciate all the things that were great. Also I just begun reading the nee story about El becoming part of their band and I beg you not to have us waiting for the kiss as long as in this one. I mean, it was definitely worth it, but I think I could die... Well, I'm clapping and I never like AU's but, fuck, this deserves me clapping with my hands, my feet, my kidneys... Congratulations!
John Horvath chapter 6 . 2/20/2018
Cool party scenes! Max's beer-splashed shirt could've been A LOT worse! At least the clumsy drunk hadn't DRANK it first! "Puure Fuuuuhhhlllll...!" (SPLAT!) and at least Drunk El was cute & funny, not sloppy puking drunk! That would have been an EXTREMELY embarrassing Mileven first date scene for BOTH of them. Especially since being THAT clingy meant she almost definitely would have puked ON Mike. The telekinetic save from the flying lamp made a great exit scene for the party, though. Obviously, DRUNK telekinesis takes a lot more effort than doing it sober. The nosebleed was expected, the collapsing wasn't. Great AU story so far! Obviously Hopper rescued El from the Bad Men at a younger age in this AU. Looking forward to more backstory on that.
John Horvath chapter 2 . 2/19/2018
So far, this one is a pretty good story seeming to reflect an AU oddly similar to the one of another delayed-entrance Mileven featuring the 'post-Chicago Punk El' look. The other one, titled 'Bad Brains' is also pretty good. This one seems to jump directly to El being rescued by Hopper after her escape from Hawkins Lab as if he had taken her in before she ever encountered Benny or Mike and managed to use having solved the kidnapping case for Terry Ives as leverage to expedite the adoption process. With Hopper having uncovered adequate evidence for making the kidnapping charge in connection with Jane Ives and an attempted murder charge resulting from the lobotomy performed on Terry Ives stick like glue to Brenner, releasing Subject Eleven into Chief Hopper's custody was certainly the only way to keep a veteran NY cop like Hopper from blowing the whole MK-Ultra operation wide open, considering the sheer volume of extant newspaper coverage of the civil suit. A cover-up of that magnitude certainly would have required SOMEONE in a high position to have faced Federal criminal charges as the only OTHER alternative to keeping MK-Ultra covered up.

I was half expecting that teacher to pull the classic mouthbreather 'teacher' stunt of not bothering to leave the cooling fan running & the projector plugged in after the presentation, and the resulting embarrassing distraction of the loud "POP" of the cracked projector lamp imploding. I had a clueless substitute teacher pull that stunt something like 40 years ago. Heavy Metal rebel and Tech Geek crossover that I was back then, I was the snickering seventh grader whose friends high-fived for the utterly CONDESCENDING way I fake-sympathetically explained to the sub how not to get another paycheck docked for AV equipment repair costs after that. LMAO
strangerthingsaddict chapter 16 . 2/18/2018
Holy. Shit. This story was absolutely amazing. You had me laughing and crying the entire time. I am deceased.
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 16 . 2/16/2018
I remember when you only had the first chapter of this out and you were debating if you should make it into a full-length story.

I am SO glad you decided to do so.

This story was amazing. The characters were so fleshed out and yet so true to how they are on the show. Supporting characters were great (Hopper was just ). I'm glad this take place in sophomore year as opposed to senior or junior year because it makes their awkwardness and exploration of who they are and all a lot more believable at this age than if they were a little bit older.

I thought the inclusion of making El a telekinetic was going to be sort of corny but it doesn't take away from the story at all. It's an odd feature about her but it doesn't change the story in any significant way.

I truly can't say anything mean about this story. Admittedly, it took me longer than it should have to read a 16 chapter story. (The chapters are SO long.) This was so full of memorable little details that were just SO GOOD. Mike's plan to ask her to Homecoming? Genius, I have to say.

Amazing job. You should be really proud of this one.
RedRoyalty chapter 16 . 2/11/2018
Well, I loved it. That's all I have to say on the , on another note, I believe this is the third ST fanfic I've looked at (which means the majority I've looked at since I only started looking at these fanfics yesterday) in which Will is either hinted at out or downright described as being gay. Now I'm not homophobic, I'm actually bi, myself, but I'm really confused and wondering why so many people say he's gay? Personally, he didn't come across that way, especially with the canon interaction with Jennifer Hayes, though I haven't seen something to downright deny any interest in other guys like that. Has there been some kind of commentary or reveal from the authors or actor or somebody? Or is this just sort of like a common fandom belief that has the possibility of validity but there's been no actual canon indication one way or the other?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
I love this story so much ! You are such an amazing author! I repeat, never ever stop writing! This was so beautiful ! I remember one chapter kept me up reading till two am. My parents were so mad, but I regret nothin, (a specialty reading your story) but it makes me sad, not that it has ended (I’m still not happy about that but it helps that you ended it awesomely) I’m sad because I hope that someone will love me as much as they love each other (but I’m only 13 so I have time to hopefully find someone who does). Once again, thank you for all the joy, hope, dedication, love, effort, and work (I could go on) you have put in to this story. I hope you read this!
Until next story,
-Alexa
Alisea chapter 16 . 2/10/2018
First of all, thank you for this amazing story! I didn’t want it to end. I enjoyed every chapter. It was funny and sad and romantic. I loved it very much. You are a great writter and I would love to read more of your stories. This one is top three for me in Stranger Things Fanfiction. See you later!
Dreamer's Ink chapter 16 . 2/10/2018
Just wanted to say I absolutely ADORED your story and loved reading every single chapter from start to finish! I was lucky to find it after it had already been completed but it made me laugh so much and I smiled like an idiot while reading the whole thing. Can’t wait to read more of your stuff!
ravenclawstearoom chapter 16 . 2/9/2018
Aaaannnnddd I'm crying. Thanks for the adventure, friend! Can't wait to read more of your work :)
AnnabethsJackson chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
And now... time to reread the whole thing.
Again, you’re the greatest ever.
AnnabethsJackson chapter 16 . 2/8/2018
OHMYGOD...
It’s tradition really at this point that I start my reviews for your story like that, I mean, what other way could I possibly describe the absolute amazingness that is this story?
Genuinely had tears in my eyes reading this final chapter.
I mean, just wow.
This is my favourite fanfiction, and the only one I’ve ever read that was so incredibly good AND got finished AND didn’t get deleted, (dont even get me started on my favourite Percy Jackson fanfiction that the author deleted after 31 chapters and over 3k reviews... what is life.) so thanks for that!
I’m so incredibly sad that this story is over, heck I almost want to write a fanfiction ABOUT this fanfiction.
It’d be pretty cute if maybe every once and a while you had little one shots of their lives, like when Mike proposes etc. maybe that’s just being greedy, okay... definitely me being greedy, but nonetheless hopeful that maybe chapter 16 wasn’t truly good bye, because now I will no longer look forward to Wednesday’s.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I can’t wait to read more of your stories, and thank you for inspiring me to write some of my own stranger things fanfiction. (Also sidenote: holy shit fanfiction crashed on my phone and I thought it deleted this long ass review but thanK GOD it saved it.)
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
-El (oof that really is my nickname, coincidence? I think not.)
Ps. I’m literally in awe of you.
Pps. The hickey was a great touch;)
VladimirVamp chapter 16 . 2/8/2018
Amazing story, cant wait for your next storyp
Guest chapter 16 . 2/7/2018
You should totally do a sequel for this! I absolutely adored it! I don't want it to and!
Jack chapter 16 . 2/7/2018
NOON It can't be over I love it too much D:
Wonderful writing and great story!
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »