Reviews for An Unwilling Hero
gutorbit chapter 10 . 6/4
Good story, though by this point it feels like Shirou is being forced into betraying his own feelings by external influences.
Weebteam6 chapter 2 . 4/11
I have a feeling this exposition was more for the readers, but that felt real ooc. Like hell shiro would just up and explain the holy grail war and all that when he could just say he's been in a few too many wars. Or even just have that ending part about being a mercenary. It makes it worse considering he did his best to withhold information during the questioning. overall still an interesting story so far.
joebruhgat chapter 13 . 3/22
one of the best stories I've read in a while. really wish you'd continue it but anyway, thanks got this masterpiece.
Drop off chapter 6 . 2/14
Peerage is dumb. There are half a dozen better ways.

Also, the “never a war that the part that started it, won” is patently bollocks.
Armedlord 2.0 chapter 13 . 1/30
Don't know if you still live...COVID and all that, but thank you for making this odd story, even if it's incomplete/discontinued.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2021
Dear author, you then made Serafall stronger than the Grail, then Hercules from the faction of heroes turned into a jester. The faction of heroes is a good force for the DxD universe, and Cao Cao may well emerge victorious from the battle with Mau. They turned out to be too comical for you. Will you decide if Shiro is OP or not?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2021
I'm from the fourth chapter. I was very amused by the moment with "her strength exceeded everything I saw." Well, unfortunately for fans, the DxD universe sucks off Fate. Just for the sake of understanding, if the author only mentioned the caster, it would be pure truth. But the author dared to compare the minor character-joke with the GRAIL. With a magical device capable of truly fulfilling ANY desire. An artifact that alone can send the entire DxD universe to the tentacles of Slaanesh.
Niralam chapter 13 . 10/21/2021
I really enjoyed this story. I'm sad that this is probably dead but everything that already exists is already Preety good on its own.
Daimon Agafo chapter 2 . 10/17/2021
to Lord Kobakiel - mistake.
Daimon Agafo chapter 1 . 10/17/2021
Very well, Shrirou. - mistake
dandragonmc chapter 13 . 10/1/2021
could you make any statements about the status of your story,?
DBS GoKaNaKi chapter 13 . 9/13/2021
Estaba muy buena la historia lastima que no siga aún así estaré esperando alguna actualización
DaDragon562 chapter 13 . 9/8/2021
I honestly tloved this story quite a bit, but am sad no updates in years

Love the deeper character development and slow burn relationship changes
dragonfox123 chapter 13 . 9/5/2021
Amazing and touching chapters and characters development and can’t wait for the next chapter update
Finished chapter 13 . 7/27/2021
Aaaand... done.
Again.
I actually struggled to find this one, since it’s surprisingly not on the first few pages of top Fate-DxD fics.
Shame it’s dead.