Reviews for An Unwilling Hero
Dasgun chapter 1 . 2/21
J-SECTION-L chapter 13 . 1/31
Another abandoned fanfiction, fucking hell...
DragonTetho chapter 13 . 12/21/2020
Yo, when you gonna update this man?
Just an IsekaI writer chapter 3 . 12/9/2020
oh god, the writing is good and all but this shirou is just..
disgusting... it's like someone perverts EMIYA saint's graph, he's not naive. but A MORON yes. but... ugh... Its good while it lasted. enjoy your booby life "Shirou"
Just an IsekaI writer chapter 2 . 12/9/2020
another promising fic with disappointing execution... I shouldn't have lety hopes up. it's AU Emiya after all. Noty EMIYA.
Just an IsekaI writer chapter 2 . 12/9/2020
...are you seriously putting Shirou on a bunch of devils with his peskyand admittedly far worsenaivety?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2020
Aún estás vivo?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2020
Nice history
sikvelsigma chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
I so hate when the author can't use proper verb tenses.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2020
And now I've reread a dead fic.
Why do I make myself suffer like this?
timothychin90 chapter 13 . 10/26/2020
What a surprise. It's so hard finding new fanfiction which is good and interesting like this.

I would like a way to insert the Holy Grail War into this in a way that allows Akeno as an Owner to summon Saber. (Basically the ritual that made the 14 people fight over the Grail like 7v7 Apocrypha). Then abuse Dream Cycle in such a way that Shirou as the Partner will give his memories of Saber to this DxD Saber in a way that once she sees and feels touching Caliburn or Excalibur to trigger her own spirit becoming influenced or changed by FSN Saber.

Tadah~ We got ourselves Girl#2! Then just build her character over the next few arcs just like you did Akeno.
Rhin3y chapter 13 . 10/23/2020
mah man, you have created, in my opinion, a masterpiece. I've really enjoyed the story and am looking forward to any future chapters if there are any in the works. good job, good luck, and happy writing!
hobbes319 chapter 6 . 10/17/2020
let it be known that shirou emiya, in any fanfiction that contains more than one female character, will gain a harem and Not Even Notice It Happening
MetalBatt chapter 13 . 10/1/2020
Well, fuck. Here I am, once again hit by post-story depression... Made even worse by the fact that this incredible story has most likely been dropped (;~;)... I would usually go on a giant spiel about how amazing this story was and why I enjoyed it so much. But I feel like it would just be met by dead air in the end. So all I'll say is this. To those who are reading this in order to gain an understanding of what type of story you're getting into, I definitely think you should give it a try. Honestly, this story is VERY different compared to the stories above this on the Top Favorites/Follows list for DxD and Fate crossover. I'm not even trying to gas this story up. I'm genuinely serious when I say that this story is different when it comes to the flow of events and characters. Usually the other stories have Shirou be under the guardianship of a powerful character in the DxD verse, or something of that manner. But in here, Shirou really feels like he's his own person who is just trying to survive in this weird world of Oppai and ridiculousness. And it's awesome! But I feel like the best part of this story is just how slightly AU this world is, and how much bigger it makes the story seem when you get introduced to characters who would otherwise not make much of an impact in canon. This is what fanfiction is all about. Not just simple "Character A gets put into world B and goes through story B".

TL;DR FOR NEW READERS: So yeah, highly recommend you read this story if you're into fics where the crossover character is independent and guides themselves through a new world. Expect typical DxD shenanigans and Oppai galore. Expect Shirou being badass. Expect awesomeness and great story flow. Expect dammit!
MetalBatt chapter 11 . 9/30/2020
Shit. Even I felt like I was diagnosed with a case of Dimentia at the end.