Reviews for Soul Searing
veruca chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
Wow this has been one of the best stories that I have read in a really long time.
Snapelover1 chapter 4 . 4/6/2003
"...And slept as their world became inked in blackness." This sentence, for me at least, was the most interesting part of the story. Not only does it appeal to my sensibilities (you know what I mean, Juliet and Sara,) but your choice of "inked" is rather telling. It ties their reflections earlier in the day to their calmness at night. However, it also leaves enough suitable ambiguity for one to ponder how much positive life change will be wrought-how much 'calmness' and 'happiness' *can* actually come their way-as they are consumed by blackness, and perhaps by their own private blackness.
Glory Fades chapter 4 . 3/27/2003
Great story. I liked that fact that it didn't center around Scott and Shelby, like so many of the stories around here do. Really well written. By the way, thanks for reviewing my little story. Your review was very encouraging and it meant a lot to me.
carebear22 chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Hey girl tha aspect of your story is very very good your an extremely good writer and I hope you put more up soon!
Banana Belle chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
I liked the spirituality in the chapter. This is a great story, and I can't wait to read more.
Quiplash chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Wow!

That was interesting and very spiritual. I wouldn't have thought of it like that. The best part is that I can enjoy this even though I technically haven't watched the show. A friend of mine did explain it to me and I'm not going to let a little detail like that stand in the way of reading a decent story. . I'm sure it would be a lot deeper if I was familiar with the characters but I liked it nonetheless.

At the risk of sounding like everyone else in this forum, I think you could do a follow up chapter if you wanted. Maybe about how they applied this knowledge to their own lives and relationships while on quest... or something.

You've made a great start and good luck with future writting projects.
Snapelover1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Speaking not as a viewer of the show, I was still delighted to see fan fiction that was not ludicrously absurd or horribly misspelt (sp?) An excellent first fic, juliet not juliette.