Reviews for The Mind Arts
ThR1992 chapter 28 . 3h
I hope you can get ahead of your condition and improve.
Talent is clearly noticeable.

Harry is a resulting mix of his teachers and enemies, very powerful and ambitious. He is quite an academic.
I think Albus could have talked to Hermione and made her see reason, her sent and her faith in her system is what makes her so blind.

Daphne is Harry's partner, she is Harry's Bellatrix. I think she should put more effort into training her. I wonder if the father's harassment will have any relevance.

I believe that Gelert wants to die and he does not want the knowledge of him to die with him, he is too haggard to beat Harry and escape. He is right in saying that Harry should dedicate himself more to the transfiguration.

I read your profile, and I hope you make this a harem, I hope that these criticisms, although there are not many, give you the inspiration to continue writing.
Kagugu chapter 28 . 3h
thank you!
PSYCongroo chapter 28 . 4h
Ahora me siento mal por no haber comentado en todos los capítulos, pero sentí que sería spam.
Me encanta tu historia, la forma en la que los personajes interactúan y las leyendas de los Dios-Wizards de Hindú.
Aunque siento que Luna se llevó el palo corto en tu Fic.
PD: Probablemente sonara como un comentario vacío para tí pero espero que te mejores.
Kagugu chapter 26 . 4h
russianbluberry chapter 28 . 6h
Thank you for coming back to this story. I really enjoyed the tonality and unique flavor of writing that you have, and am even more appreciative in light of all of the difficulties you are facing right now. I hope that things get better for you. A better future is the least you deserve for writing and entertaining your many readers and fans.
Tri-Edge chapter 27 . 8h
Hm, Dumbledore seems oddly reasonable.
Tri-Edge chapter 26 . 8h
Ginny is maaaad. Honesty, I quite like how you write her in this story; I'm not of fan of her in most others.
Amortal chapter 28 . 13h
Sorry to hear about your mental problems, my father is in the same boat and he struggled a lot with it until he started taking meds to help. He is better now, I hope you have the same success with it. As for the story, it is still a joy to read and I really appreciate it that you're continuing to write it. Perhaps distractions help. Who knows. All the best to you.
jon02 chapter 28 . 7/23
glad to see you back
uienring12 chapter 28 . 7/23
I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties, I hope you get some reprieve soon. Please always choose your personal and mental health, if you ever feel that writing is getting to be too much. Thank you very much for what you've written so far, I've enjoyed it immensely!
Nobru chapter 28 . 7/23
Damn it! I was very happy when I saw the notification on my email! Welcome back, I'll read all again. I really hope you don't stop write this fic again!
llIMagic chapter 28 . 7/23
Sorry to hear about your continued mental health troubles. I was not sane for several years before. Bouts of psychosis, sudden urges to use psychoactive drugs, volatile moods and depression. Most people don't know how much of a blessing a stable connection to reality is. I hope you continue to persevere. It's nice to see you writing again; and the story itself is very good. Thank you for updating and sharing your situation with the readers.
Rorschach's Plot chapter 28 . 7/23
Welcome back, and excellent work
Uday Sra chapter 28 . 7/23
Awesome
pendragonZx chapter 28 . 7/23
For what it’s worth I’ll pray for you. I was born with bipolar disorder and mild autism. You wouldn’t know these things if you met me, but I had very serious problems growing up. Medication only does so much. You need to take it but the best treatment comes from Jesus who changed my life instantly and over time. He was the only reason my problems got better. I’m not talking religion, but actually supernatural change. I was by myself when God altered my state of mind. Not at a church or reading the Bible or anything. Just desperately seeking help hoping God would hear me, not really even knowing if he would or just talking to the ceiling. I under stand mental illness and have my whole life. I truly hope things get better for you.
2,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »