Reviews for The Mind Arts
beatreebor chapter 30 . 10/29/2021
Great couple of chapters, glad to see you're still updating this! Looking forward to reading more and do hope you are well.
Midoriryu chapter 30 . 10/29/2021
I'm really glad of Harry and Daphne's relationship, for a multitude of reasons. I hope it continues.

Susan going through with the summoning ritual so soon surprised me, and then makes me wonder if it'll come up again assuming Harry gets the resurrection stone.
isyhgia1993 chapter 30 . 10/28/2021
Are there memories of Gellert fighting Malachite? That would be dope!
Pagemaster4TW chapter 1 . 10/28/2021
whew.. thats som realy heavy stuff. I applaud you rational on summoning the dead.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 30 . 10/28/2021
Glad to see the lad making sure to hold tight to a grounding influence. Having to focus to keep himself himself is a nice touch as well.
sakura is a bitch chapter 30 . 10/28/2021
While short it was great chapter. Really happy your still writing it
Amortal chapter 30 . 10/28/2021
Yes, this story is not bad at all. I think it's rather good because I certainly enjoy reading it. I also like the direction and characterization of Harry. I look forward to the next chapter as always.
bisda chapter 23 . 10/28/2021
Please stop using [pqas dividers. It is very annoying for text-to-speech users (fanfic app).
Use "
...
" instead
Uday Sra chapter 30 . 10/28/2021
Good
DerpyDarkChocolateWolf chapter 30 . 10/27/2021
As usual the chapter has been spectacular to read. Looking forward to the next one
Diaspared chapter 30 . 10/27/2021
I feel like Harry going off this particular deep end would be the end of my interest in the story.
Sora'sOtherForm chapter 2 . 10/27/2021
Youre missing an ending quotation markNo he wouldn't," Hermione was adamant.
is how it should be written
LoudOpinions chapter 14 . 10/26/2021
Ah yes, reading something that changed GRINDEWALD'S life. Let it not be said that this Harry Potter thought before he acted.
KaiCull chapter 29 . 10/26/2021
Yep. I'm still enjoying this story.
It's gone in a different direction than I imagined when I first read it, but it's definitely still holding my interest :)
thelordblack chapter 29 . 10/25/2021
Fantastic to see you back Wu Gang! This last chapter certainly has some surprisesI hadn’t expected Harry to break into Nurmengard just yet and with such seeming ease as well! The idea of Grindelwald leaving behind items which contain part of his essence, I suppose, was rather an interesting one, especially given the Diary in second year. Likewise this was completely unexpected for me, although in hindsight I suppose it makes rather more sense than alternatives.
The rather thorough mental plunder of Grindelwald by Harry was also quite shockingagain I had thought that maybe Harry would retain Grindelwald as a tutor either through the parchment or indeed in person, although I suppose when, a few chapters ago, he mentioned that he planned on taking every memory it should not be such a surprise.
Anyway, thank you for updating again mate, I cannot wait for your next chapter update! I have been following this story for a while now and the sheer depth of detail as well as your fantastic writing style make this a very attractive and engrossing read.
I hope you’re doing a little better these daysif you ever need another to talk to then please don’t hesitate to get in touch! Additionally, if you would like another beta then I should be happy to.
2,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »