Reviews for The Mind Arts
GamingFox666 chapter 13 . 7/10
I see the influences of The Santi. How nostalgic.
omh666 chapter 31 . 7/10
Huh... I know you said that you really aren't fond of this story anymore, but this chapter seems to be jumping several points you had lined up. That sort of came out of the blue at the end. But I suppose this does seem to lead back to the beginning of the fic and you did say that you wouldn't have a graveyard scene in here.
obscurereader chapter 31 . 7/7
Lovely, Harry is becoming magical Hitler. He's arguably just as bad as Voldemort was at the same age considering he's been grooming and mind-raping his friends for years
omh666 chapter 14 . 7/7
"We've had a different Defense teacher every year," Harry clarified. "The rumor is that somebody put a jinx on the position."
There was a squeak somewhere to Harry's right and Gabrielle's face twitched. "Of course you would say the name."
"Of course I would," He returned easily. "What else should I call him? Tom?"
But Harry doesn't actually say Voldemort there.
obscurereader chapter 25 . 7/7
Jesus, Harry is a sociopath.
obscurereader chapter 22 . 7/7
oof weird co-dependent relationship forming here
Voldemort’s reveal seemed kind of anticlimactic and fast-paced given previous events. Altogether, I really loved everything leading up to Collecting IV/V, then the pacing seems to have sped up dramatically and without much context, especially with Harry and Daphne’s relationship, which suddenly jumps to intimate with much discussion between them from Collecting III to The Trial II.

It seems you’re dissatisfied with your work, but I and many others think it’s the best on the site. Write at your own pace, if you want to at all, and don’t listen to the naysayers or enable them to influence your work. Looking forward to seeing your next update.
Beautiful work - looks like the previous chapters have been rewritten to an extent? There are moments I don’t recognize, but it’s been a while since I’ve read from the start.

A small inconsistency, unsure if intentional - you have Harry asking Daphne to the Yule Ball in this chapter again when he already did in Collecting I, when he reunites with Daphne after the attack.
tjtinct chapter 9 . 7/1
it's not that we missed it it's that's it was poorly written. we as reader do not have the insight to the story as you the author does. what may seem clear to you is not always the case with us
Angeloux chapter 24 . 6/30
This story is written like you didn’t read your earlier chapters of the story.
Angeloux chapter 14 . 6/30
Martin Limit. Really?!
AureusCaduceus chapter 28 . 6/29
I don't know if this story can still claim to have a T rating tbh
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 31 . 6/29
No rest for the lad.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 31 . 6/27
Welp that was great!
Kaniis chapter 26 . 6/27
I’m gonna wrap it up at Ch. 26, it was decent for the first 22 chapters, and then it turned into a “Lord Potter” story. I didn’t really like Harry’s character in this at all actually, but your grammar and and pacing is much better than most of the other authors on this site.
2,339 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »