Reviews for The Mind Arts
Kaniis chapter 25 . 6/27
I think Ch. 25 is where I start to draw the line, it’s getting a bit weird now.
lipasnape chapter 31 . 6/27
I read the story in the last few days or weeks. I did not know about it before. I am going to try other stories you wrote while you had no beef for this one. I hope you bring this one to some completion, even if it is vastly different from your original plan. Things change in time, people change, as you rightly wrote in this story. That is good news. Whatever plagues you now will become an unreliable memory one day. There's no guarantee that what comes instead will be better, but whatever this bad day is, will pass.
Keep walking.
Elly chapter 2 . 6/25
Your Hermione is a bit flanderized. I know they're 11 but it's really distracting
Oddballzebra chapter 31 . 6/24
Jesus Christ could he get any more self righteous about his views?
lipasnape chapter 12 . 6/20
I am enjoying the story and have no questions. It is your mentioning Dan Carlin that made me speak up. Nicely done and all that sort of thing. Thanks.
LAB1 chapter 31 . 6/19
I've greatly enjoyed this story so far! A very powerful Harry with a quite grey side. I like that he isn't a Slitherin when he easily could have been. I love what you've done with your alternative time line. It is much more entertaining!
Stanislaus chapter 31 . 6/18
I loved every chapter of this story. every single chapter. Thank you for this.
Mythiggy chapter 27 . 6/16
Just binged this story. Really enjoyed the first 26 chapters. It was a different take on how the world of Harry Potter works. Was really a treat to read.

However, I have to say that from this chapter onwards the quality seems to take a, great, dip. It seems like it was rushed and the same care wasn't taken with it. I was confused when suddenly gods and fae are involved in the story and Daphne is now called "my enchantress" by Harry. When did that happen?

I read the AN in this chapter so I knew that the story had been discontinued and taken up again so I can't blame the author.

Will take my leave here with the first 26 chapter experience. Good luck.
Adderall chapter 31 . 6/16
just re read this whole story! really love t:!
Ellie.Cast4 chapter 1 . 6/15
New reader here, read it in the last 24 hours and I’m so interested to hear where you’re taking these characters.
I applaud your transparency and vulnerability author, thank for for sharing and letting us into your world.
Gilgamesh50 chapter 31 . 6/14
Great chapter
I love the relationship of Daphne and Harry
CarolWim chapter 1 . 6/13
No question here, but a remark. Great work, wonderful. No repeat of the original work, so it's not boring.
Just saying.
IndianaJohhney chapter 31 . 6/12
That flipped quickly
Mad Random Writer chapter 31 . 6/12
thank you for another chapter.

Your writing and characters are so engagin.
Great chapter.

I've been following this story since chapter 1. I literally re-read The Mind Arts last month, so it's a really nice surprise to see you update.

Great chapter. A bit short, and the time frame the story is moving at has shortened, but I'd rather have the content then nothing at all. If I remember a previous AN, you had said that you weren't rely interested in posting for this story. So it's great to get anything at all!

Obviously moving towards chapter 1's sneak peek of the great battle of Paris. Very exciting, I'm looking forward to seeing what Harry will do I'm regards to his relationship with Daphne. This chapter has Harry at his most human, so it'll be interesting to see what takes precedence for Harry: his ambitions, or his love.

It'd be sad to see Harry give up Daphne. Or worse, do something that brings her to harm as its been hinted at in earlier chapters.

Great chapter at any rate. Thanks!
2,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »