Reviews for The Mind Arts
SambhavShandilya chapter 31 . 6/12
Great chapter and I really really loved the sweet moments between harry and daphne.
Tony McNucklz chapter 31 . 6/11
Girls going to a boy girl dance don't go for 'adorable'. Beautiful, enchanting, regal, sexy, sultry, sultry, these are all they may seek to embody, but adorable is for sexless children, and I doubt heavily that Daphne sought to look adorable.
Oh... Wasn't ready for that twist, not by a long shot. Guess it's time for things to pick up.
Rorschach's Plot chapter 31 . 6/11
So we're back at the prologue. Here's to hoping the next update will be soonish.
vonSchlieffen chapter 31 . 6/11
Unlooked for, but very welcome! I'm glad this story is back; it's introduced such wonderful ideas and has had some truly riveting scenes, and I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us next.
Hank1967 chapter 31 . 6/11
Excellent chapter! Glad to see you back again! Enjoyed the time with Harry and Daphne. I like how you've gotten them so close without the use of a soul bond. Really unique use of the mind arts. Looking forward to seeing what happens with Voldemort!
Shirubafokkusu-kit chapter 20 . 6/11
Oh my lord I just saw this was updated and I almost cried this is hands down one of my top favorite Harry Potter FanFiction of all time and I feel as though I’ve read them all sometimes I avidly followed this and was devastated when I thought it wasn’t going to be continued. Please keep up the good work as this is news enough to start over from the beginning. I hope everything in your life is going well and I can’t express enough how amazing and unique your story line is. Of course you can’t forget also the writing is superb for FanFiction not to say there are not amazing authors on this site a good story plus actually decent writing takes your story to a next level. I keep this story saved on my kindle oasis and I’m so happy to need to go and update the story.
Hope to see a new update soon,
The silver tongued fox
Amortal chapter 31 . 6/11
Interesting chapter, watching Harry be in love is nice, I hope he doesn't lose it. Also, Tom exploding while teleporting is funny as hell.
Harris Hussain chapter 31 . 6/11
Welcome back it’s been along time! I’m probably going to reread this story as I have a terrible memory and can barely remember anything.
Marksbay chapter 31 . 6/11
Epic chapter

Possible grammar stuff
harry- Harry
moth - mouth

Keep it up. It's getting epic
mwinter1 chapter 31 . 6/11
Awaiting more
Romedov chapter 31 . 6/11
Oh, it's good to see the story it not abandoned. Definitely a good update. Thank you!
jmood chapter 31 . 6/11
Great to see an update. I love this story.
Darkw01fie chapter 31 . 6/11
So glad to see this is back! It was such an interesting idea that was wonderfully executed by yourself. I remember you said you had some problems getting into the mental state required for this story, and if this is still an issue I for one wouldn't mind if you moved the story into a healthier mindset.
Love this work with its amazing writing and plot. Definitely would prefer Sirius to have an active non-psychotic role in the story but hopefully that'll happen as the chapters continue
Forever Rahhel chapter 30 . 5/21
You seem to rush the story at around the point when Harry killed the drake. His heel turn seems so very sudden as does Dumbledore's willingness to stand aside.

Still the story is entertaining and I'm looking froward how it'll continue. Keep it up.
2,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »