Reviews for My Lady
XLightningX chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
OMG! it was beautiful XD! go xXChsPreXx
MidnightDilemma chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
Great story! I love it! You've done a really great job in writing it. Kinda OOC at times but still great!
asga chapter 7 . 5/18/2006
I love the story its sweet but too bad it was too short
asga chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
very nice love ur ficcie
Shanice Miharu chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
wow! dis is the fic i first read in my entire life! i lost the URL of the fic! and finally found it! yey! ) i love this fic super!
Mizu no Kokoro chapter 6 . 1/31/2005
_ splashes in buckets and buckets of mushy mushy substances~~

*cough* good, but don't go over board!
Aries28 chapter 6 . 9/28/2004
Oh! I accidently hit the review button before I was done! (Hits self on forehead "D'oh!") I wanted to tell you how much I liked your descriptions! It's hard sometimes to put in descriptions without sounding too wordy (I have a great deal of difficulty with that), and you pulled it off splendidly! _
Aries28 too lazy too login chapter 7 . 9/28/2004
Not bad, although I did feel that you had some defenite ooc action going on there. I realize, however, that this is an angst story, and so, obviously, these characters wouldn't be behaving as they normally do. Having Chris bursting into tears so much kind of distracted from the story, though. Crying at the death of Percival scene would be perfectly acceptable, but, at other places, it feels overdone. Please don't consider this a flame, I really am only trying to be helpful.
Kaisheen chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
Hm. Nice. Really nice.
The Immortal Priestess chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This was so sweet! I'm one of those people who are caught between two couples. I really like either Percival/Chris and Hugo/Chris. There is a lot of Borus/Chris out there but I just can't see them together, he's too obsessive...anyway, GOOD JOB! Keep writing, you have talent.
Sofia3sh chapter 7 . 3/14/2004
aw so sad! it made cry! i wuv ur fic!
Kaio chapter 8 . 11/14/2003
wow this was really sweet! i like it lots _ hehehe
goodie chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
wow...what a wonderful story,featuring Percy & Chris,the 2 characters that im waiting to do something. simply great. please just do make it a little !
Jzara-Sheer chapter 5 . 9/8/2003
This so far is a great read! You did great justice to each of the characters...even the mostly emotionless Chris's emotional breakdown was well done. I'll finish tomorrow :D
Jzara-Sheer chapter 1 . 9/8/2003