Reviews for Finding Father
Krishnaa chapter 4 . 1/20
You must continue...as much as I love Cas, Sam and Dean bromance...I am also totally digging Jack-Ben brotherhood...and would love to seen in a cool Dad role... Maybe there could even be some sort of sibling rivalry between the kids but they would still be best friends ever
Nice fic...please continue...
Serendipity989 chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
I strongly suggest having a beta look at this before you post a chapter. it's hard to read. I like the plot so far though
Persephone Lupin chapter 3 . 12/7/2017
Yes, please continue, I like how the plot develops. This chapter was a bit difficult to read, though, maybe it would be better to wait until your Beta has had a look at it, even if we have to wait a little longer.
BorderlineObsessed chapter 3 . 12/5/2017
YES OF COURSE YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THE STORY!
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 3 . 12/4/2017
Awesome chapter! Please continue!
WRATH77 chapter 3 . 12/4/2017
u better continue!
Snake-faced chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
I love it! Please write more, my obsession with Jack must be sated!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2017
I like this chapter please continue this story
Persephone Lupin chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
Please continue, interesting story so far! Nice idea having Jack and Ben become friends.
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 2 . 12/1/2017
Don't you dare stop there! ;) I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
monkeygirl77 chapter 2 . 12/1/2017
I really really love this story! Having Jack and Ben Meet is not something I’d ever thought of before! And especially at a time like this, very interesting, can’t wait to see where you take it! Is lucifer and the others with Dean or is he alone? I’m curious to see how Lucifer and Jack are gonna be together! Please update soon! Love this so much!
skywave chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Really interesting topic and I like where this story could go :)