Reviews for Christmas Come Early
Hope they find their happy ending
IAmVictorious1614 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
This one-shot has potential to become a multi-chapter and it would be amazing as one. I hope you consider that because this story is wow.
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Omg, I loved this so much! I feel like I haven't read a Drarry in forever (it's probably only been a few weeks tho, let's be honest) but this was amazing! I love stories set post-DH, and I really loved your characterizations in this. Draco and Harry not wanting to return but for different reasons (even if they can be likened in a way) was great, and I loved how they sort of drifted aimlessly until they found each other :)
And the scene where Hermione asks Draco help for her to beat him in transfiguration was amazing (cwl)
(If I had to say one thing, it would just be that you shouldn't write 'OK' like this in your dialogues/story but rather go with 'okay' - but that might just be my personal dislike :p)
I loved this, really :) Great work :p I wish this was like, even longer
Cheers! :)
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
It amazes me how much you make me like this ship. I don't know how you do it, but here we are.
I like the idea of Draco not wanting to go back to Hogwarts. It seems fitting for him.
I really enjoyed the interaction between Harry and Draco. It was done in such a sweet way. Harry's embarrassed flirting was quite endearing. I also like how it felt completely natural. Like, it was so awkward which is fitting for the whole enemies to friends to lovers trope. Beautifully done.
My only issue with this fic is Ron's characterization. I feel like you exaggerated his negative traits and didn't give him much positivity. He seemed immature, even though everyone grew up after the war.
Otherwise, this was such a gorgeous piece. You write Harry and Draco so well and the sweetness of it all is almost too much.
Brilliant job
Jily Trash chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
The One That Rejected His Handshake. Brilliant start XD
Also a brilliant middle, ending and a brilliant fic over all. At first I dreaded reading it because it was Drarry and so long but as I got through it I actually didn’t mind the length and I ended up really enjoying it, you definitely made me laugh in some parts.
Hermione and Ron seemed a bit out of character, though, Hermione more so than Ron. I just can’t see her going to an enemy and asking him for help, even though he’s friends with one of her friends. And Ron seemed to get too worked up about Draco and Harry hanging out with him.
Other than the bit of OOCness I absolutely loved it. Draco and Harry were adorable and you didn’t center the entire fic on them, which was nice, because I enjoyed the moment between Hermione and Draco when she’s asking for help. Thank you :)
AlwaysPadfoot chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Yes Narcissa you tell that brat to go back to school! Where him and Harry can interact and make sweet sweet - ANYWAY. I love that all of Draco's friends are preoccupied and he's just caught up in himself and the past like an angsty teenager. Then he said the word poppycock and I almost died Arty! Like you write him so well and then you drop that bombshell on me and just :O I love that you've done Hermione so sarcastic and witty and just the dialogue all the way through this is perfect and flows effortlessly between all the characters which makes it so easy to read. And to end with the fat lady shoo-ing in was spectacular. You write Draco so perfectly that I'll already have a hard time picking my favourite for you!
Emiliya Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Oh I didn't remember I had beta'ed this!
I thought it was really good - you've made the Drarry romance very believable, whereas usually it isn't at all. Both have changed and matured, and both can empathise more with one another. I sensed a bit of Ron bashing, which I'm not a fan of, but since it's Draco's point of view, I can see why it's derogatory. I can just imagine Ron and Harry coming to blows, since they have "the emotional range of a teaspoon".
The pairing is a little awkward in places, given Harry's newfound confidence, but that could just be the after effect of dying. Overall, a good fic ;)
RainyDayReading chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Oh. My. Goodness.
This was absolutely fantastically fabulous.
I'm not even sure where to begin at this point!
First off, I was laughing pretty much the entire time. You got Draco's sarcastic, witty, arrogant personality perfectly!
I also love the fact that you incorporated the way Harry rejected Draco's handshake into the fic- the way he rejected Draco's hand on that first day must've bothered Draco a lot, and not many fics actually talk about it.
Both Ron's and Hermione's reactions to everything that was going on with Harry and Draco was also very believable, as you wrote them both very in-character. I like how Hermione and Draco bond over the notes- they really are very similar, when you think about it.
Draco and Harry's relationship was full of adorable fluffiness, and you added in just a touch of nervous awkwardness- wonderful job with this fic!
leopardblack chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
What! Is that it? Is there more?
DheeDixon chapter 1 . 12/1/2017