Reviews for Longer
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
I can't wait to know more please update faster! But first I want to say thank you for take the time to write
phieillydinyia chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
LOL yeah let Mike tell El that xD
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Yes! Yes! Yes!
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Nicely done, Nqllisi! The conversation seemed pretty standard until Mike dropped his bomb. I absolutely loved Hopper's line: 'What the hell did you just say to me?' Stuff got real right there. I hope you will continue this. It would be interesting to see an El characterization 7 years on.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This looks super interesting. I hope to see you continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
That last line hit me hard in the heart
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I hope this is not just a one shot you just laid the foundation for a great story I for one am already invested in what happens next
Please continue this
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Please please continue this. It sound like it will be amazing if you do. I want to see where this could go. I loved this as a one shot but it could be such a good story. There’s not many future fics like this. Either was it was amazing. Great job.
belsum chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I love that they still call her El. I love that I can picture their older versions so clearly. I love that Hopper still knows how to intimidate as well as back off. I love that this could be the start of a whole new series about them as young adults, dealing with the aftermath. Pretty please can this be the start of a series about them as young adults, dealing with the aftermath?
Angel J. Faux chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
that last part though. too real. no other man could say that except Mike Wheeler ladies and gents
Emike chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
B-B-B-Breath gone. N-N-N-Need more stories to s-s-stay alivvve.
Miggs chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Now I'M alarmed. And intrigued.
phieillydinyia chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Loved this!
Septimus714 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Bro! Is this just a one shot? Or do you intend to continue it? I would gladly continue reading.