Reviews for Domino Effect
Redely99 chapter 4 . 7/1
por favor actualiza pronto
qqn chapter 4 . 5/28
J'ai vraiment envie de lire la suite!
alia00 chapter 4 . 4/4
It's a very good start
Cuius of Caelum chapter 4 . 3/20
So if Snape is reading the minds of the twins, wouldn't he discover Kurama?

I really like this story and its concept!
Kuroshi Lucifer Shion 0414 chapter 4 . 2/17
Oh! fascinating what you have done. I love it, Naru-chan (I refuse to call her Lyra) is different from what I was before and the one that still has a connection with Kurama-sama is wonderful, the fact that they are together even after dying is an attractive idea. Please, do not be paired with Harry, it would be really horrible, let alone with redheads. That is too cliché.
You have to be original.
I will look forward to reading the next chapter. Do not delay, I want to see how they close their mouths to Lucius.
Oh God! when Voldemort appeared ... my heart late as a runaway horse.

I do not know what else to tell you. Luck!

I'm sorry if something I said was not understood, I use the translator, my English is too basic for this kind of comments.
harrietpotter123 chapter 4 . 1/23
Draco finally, finally thinks for himself. His mentality of "Father this, father that" was kinda... annoying. Really. He is much better now. For me, at least.
You said there are more reincarnated, but who? And you said she was involved with someone. Will this someone be reincarnated as well? If yes, will they be together again?
Looking forward to the next chapter~
Blood Wine and Song chapter 2 . 1/13
I read half the chapter before I had enough. Terrible characterisation and dialogue.
skye-speedy chapter 4 . 1/6
When lyra goes to Hogwarts, will she be in Slytherin or a different house.

I think draco should be paired with Hermione, but in secret so no one knows they are together. Plz update soon.
skye-speedy chapter 3 . 1/6
I love the way draco doesn't care who Lyra marry so long they treat her right.

Will Lyra's parents disown her, if she doesn't marry the one they chosen for her
skye-speedy chapter 2 . 1/6
I think Lyra/Naruto should be paired with harry, I think it will be funny to see everybody faces when a Potter and a Malfoy fall in love with each other and I would love to see an overprotective draco.

I love the way Snape was with lyra.
skye-speedy chapter 1 . 1/6
Looking goodvso far, i love the way draco loves his twin Lyra/naruto and he can't be horrible to her.
LittleMissJamu chapter 4 . 12/24/2017
This is interesting. Very well written.
SweetSnow01 chapter 4 . 12/22/2017
I’d like to see her end up with Blaise Zabini. If that’s an option. As end game.
jv2en3 chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
This is really an interesting concept! I mean besides from your other stories (WHICH ARE ALWAYS GREAT BTW) this one is really interesting because what I'm getting from it so far it focuses on family. And not just any family, the Malfoys who're notoriously known for being bigoted. It's really refreshing to see another side to them that's not all "no to mudbloods". It's really great and I can't wait to see more Lyra and her family!
YoKoChi150 chapter 4 . 12/16/2017
Algo interesante, siento que tengo que preguntar ¿Draco será amigo de Hermione? ¿O se involucra románticamente con ella?

También siento que Draco podía tener una conversación con el Sr Weassly sobre Autos ¿Quien sabe? tal vez hasta trate de introducir el automóvil al mercado mágico. Una buena ambición.