Reviews for Digimon Tamers: Unexpected
LiiMakino chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Own, heart warming fic!

Congrats.
Serifu321 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Yes! Another mention of how important their digimon partners are to them! though it's not really romance, I still kinda enjoyed it.
Copper.Shine chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Hah, so cool. Both Ruki and Ryou were in character, and everything went smoothly, especially with Ryou to lighten the tension a bit. This is the first Ruki/Ryou friendship fic I've seen, and it was cool.

Teh horrible spelling/grammer errors and such . :

"Loosing your touch, Ryou?”- 'Loosing' should be 'losing'
RyukiStarrtoo lazy ta sign in chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
heya
this is a great RyoRuki fic...thou i think there is a BIT more then friendship in the air...ah well, its really great.
RyoCrimson chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
That was good. It's nice to see an in character fanfiction of Ryou and Ruki. I've only seen one other.
Riah-chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Wai! Pheonix-chan! O-hisashiburi! It's been awhile. How are you doing?

BTW, I loved this story! It was very well done and in character. Very plausable... I could just see this happening. Not a romance but they're way too young for romance at that point. I'm very impress.

10/10- It's very rare to see a Ryoruki story this well done.

Riah-chan
xXDarkShadowXx chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Great story! I've never read a friendship Ryuki before! This was a great fic, and very nicely written! You should write more!

C ya l8erz'
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Awesome story!

BlackTerriermon: Yeah-for a Ryuki friendship.

Hush, you! Anyway, keep up the good work on this, and all your other pieces of work! Until then!

BlackTerriermon: And, don't forget to Moumantai!
Mugen no Ken chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Wow... a story with Ruki & Ryou acting as friends, with no real romance, and IN CHARACTER.. THERE'S a new concept. This kind of rare story is something we've been needing around here for awhile. It was really refreshing to see, especially after some other things that have been around here lately.

I can't really nitpick on the grammar, either. Something I'm glad I don't have to do for once in a review. :P Keep up the good work.
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
*glares at the pop-up ad that appeared just before she reviewed* I clicked on Ad Blocker two days ago; you're not supposed to show up for another three!

*clears throat* Now that that's out of the way...Frozen Pheonix, this was absolutely perfect. Ruki and Ryo associating with each other, with NO romance in sight. Did you read that right, all you people who check the reviews first? NO ROMANCE. So if you came here looking for Ruki/Ryo romance, feel free to leave now.

Anyway, both of them seemed very in character. And you actually mentioned their partners; yay! Splendid fic, very splendid.

I agree with Cynthia: write more Ryo/Ruki friendship! Write lots more!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
An actual Ryo and Ruki FRIENDSHIP fic? *checks pulse and checks sky* No, I don't THINK it's the end of the world...

As for the actual fanfic...very well done. They seemed to be in character to me, and I enjoyed reading it. And believe me, I don't say THAT about every fanfic with them in it. There were even PARAGRAPHS! *huggles the paragraphs*

Please write more like this. A LOT more. Long involved things with them just as friends, neither dating anyone. With plot. Lots of plot. And friendship. LOTS AND LOTS of friendship.